1: New morning

Everyone in the office have been busy lately because they have announced to their audience about the new series, TharnType the series. The series hasn't even aired yet but fans are already going crazy because of the plot. It's about a mafia who is crazy in love with his aged bodyguard's son. But the son hates the mafia from the core of his heart. The old bodyguard had to sign a contract which stated that his son has to serve the mafia and his family after his death.

( A/N: guys, I know this isn't the plot of TharnType but yes I've changed it, the plot of this story and the plot of the series story both are mine so if you wanna copy, just let me know )

" Ma'am, the fans are going crazy everyday, we need to soon announce the cast " Nattarika's personal assistant called her up. " Yes Lita, I know, I'm on my way to office, we'll talk about this after I reach " Nattarika hung up. " Don't you think you're taking too much of stress these days? " asked Daniel. " Yes darling, work pressure is a lot lately but can't help it " Nattarika spoke as he streched his hands. Today, her husband was driving her to office. " Okay darling, have a great day " Daniel stopped the car at the office and pecked his wife's lips. " You too baby " Nattarika smiled and went inside.

" Ma'am you're late I cannot allow you " Nattarin teased his sister. " You? So early? " Nattarika chuckled. " Yes yes, you know I'm very punctual " Nattarin flipped his hair. " Punctual my foot " Nattarika laughed and smacked her brother's head. " Aowww, you're acting like uncle Gulf, he used to smack uncle Mild's head all the time " Nattarin pouted. " Okayyy my bro, now focus on work " Nattarika shuffled her brother's hair.

" When is the casting day? " Nattarin asked while looking at the paper works. " Tomorrow, we have a lot of work to do today " Nattarika said. " Got it! " Nattarin said. Lita, came into their cabin with their permission. " Sir, Ma'am, there are some actors lined up for audition outside " Lita looked down. " Lita, haven't they have been informed about the audition date? " Nattarika asked coldly. " Ma'am actually, I've accidentally set today's date instead of tomorrow's in the advertisement, I sincerely apologise for my mistake " Lita still kept her sight down.

" How can you be so careless? What am I supposed to tell them now? You are being such irresponsible nowadays, seems like I have to appoint someone else now " Nattarika said coldy. " Hey, it's fine, people make mistakes, don't be so cold to her " Nattarin said as he saw Lita's tears falling down. " Fine, handle the situation right now! " Nattarika stated and threw the file in the floor which made Lita shiver. " Yes ma'am " Lita went outside to handle the situation.

" Don't be so cold to her, she is new, give her some time " Nattarin patted his sister's shoulder. " Hmm but if this case harms our company's reputation then she is gone! " Nattarika was still angry. " I'll go see okay? But please calm down sister " Nattarin smiled and went outside to see the situation.

The actors were disappointed by the news given by Lita. " This is ridiculous! I have travelled from Phuket just for the audition! " a guy shouted. " Please calm down, we are sorry for the inconvenience " Nattarin said. " Just sorry won't fix it Sir! " another guy shouted. " Everyone please calm down for god's sake, as it's our fault, we are taking all the responsibilities. We are going to give you guys a free stay at a 5 star hotel till tomorrow as some of you have travelled a long distance " Nattarin handled the situation nicely. " Impressive, thank you Sir for understanding our situation " everyone praised him. " Thank you sir, I'll be careful next time " Lita thanked her boss.

" It's okay Lita and don't take Nattarika's words seriously, she becomes a little angry sometimes but she's a soft at heart " Nattarin smiled. " Sir, she got angry because of me and she's my boss too, I don't mind " Lita smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

" Finally! We are here Type! " Tharn chuckled as they arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport. " Yes Tharn! Our dream place " Type smiled widely looking around the airport. " Let's go nowwww, I cannot wait to see Bangkok " Tharn squeaked like a baby holding Type's hand. " Okay my bestie, let's goo " Type chuckled looking at his bestie's behaviour.

They booked a taxi to the nearest guest house which they have already booked for a month. " Tharn, we soon need to find a job, we cannot just stay in a guest house. " Yeah Type, I know but please let's not talk about it now, look outside! How beautiful it is " Tharn pouted and pointed at the skyscrapers. " I wish to work there Tharn " Type smiled. " Arghhh again work? Typeeee please enjoy today's day naaaa " Tharn pouted constantly. " Okay okay fine! " Type opened a packet of biscuits and started eating.

" Audition for TharnType the series, register now " Tharn read the advertisement on the wall then the taxi was still at the traffic. " Type, look! We can register for this " Tharn said as he pointed at the wall. " Oh yess!!! We can absolutely and we also fall in that age range " Type said still munching on the biscuits. " Please drive us to MG productions building " Tharn said to the driver. " Are you guys somehow related to Late Mr. Mew and his lover Late Mr. Gulf? " the driver asked. " Um no, who are they? " Tharn asked. " Nevermind " the driver dropped them at the building but they weren't allowed to go inside by the bodyguards. Lita, who saw them arguing with the bodyguards, came to help them and took them inside.

" Please have a seat, I'll call our boss " Lita offered them two cups of black coffee and went to call Nattarin. " Sir, we have two guys waiting for audition I guess " Lita said. " Again? " Nattarika asked. " No problem, I'll go see " Nattarin went to check on them. " Hey guys..." Nattarin was shocked seeing the sight infront of him. " Impossible " Nattarin said and fell on his knees. " Sir..oh my god, are you alright? " Tharn and Type got up from the couch immediately.

(A/N: finallyyy! I'm able to update this book )