Gone

Fifteen years. Fifteen amazing years. Narnia has never been more peaceful. All treaties are equal and respected. Although, the Telmarines are a bit questionable. But have remained civil when need to be in their place in Telmar.

The same night Aslan left, He returned to my dreams just like before. Teaching me knowledge and new stories of His journey in His Country. I have been talking to Him about my relationship with Peter and all the wonderful things the Majesties are doing in Narnia.

Lucy and Susan have both grown up into beautiful women. While Susan has every man in suited armor bowing down at her feet and ask for her hand; Lucy is still adventurous and manages to get into trouble with Edmund. Lucy tells me that love will come for her when she is ready but for now... she still wants to get her hands dirty. No one knows that I train Lucy at certain, secret hours for her to get better swordsmanship. Lady or not, she needs to protect herself. It brings me great relief that the girl didn't turn into a snob like all the others but instead still kept her kindness.

Susan hasn't accepted any marriage invitation, declining them all. Complaining how childish they were and how they were going to only treat her as a house-wife instead of as a Queen she is. She and I haven't gotten any closer like Lucy and I. Because, every time I come by to make sure that she isn't in trouble Susan always wants to put strange powder on my face and brush my hair or put me into dresses instead of one of Peter's shirts. It frustrates me about how she scolds me about wearing my boots under my dress.

Edmund has grown up to be quite handsome and lived up to his Justly duties well. I watch with pride as he grew up out of his jealous rage and cocky shell — although, when it is up to challenge it is different — and into a gentleman. A few girls here and there would try to catch his attention. And, knowing Edmund, he would entertain them by flirting. I always ask him why he does it if he isn't interested.

"Because, Natasha, I have to give them something to miss." Edmund always answers. I roll my eyes trying to seem annoyed but the small amused smile shows that isn't true.

Peter has gotten taller and handsome. When we first met I stood up to his shoulders, now I can barely reach it to which he teases to me about. Calling me his 'Little Shadow' making me annoyed that not only is he ruining my reputation in front of the army but also how it creates a blush on my cheeks. I don't get jealous at the way girls and other royal princesses come and flirt with the King. Instead, I watch with a smug smile as he smiles at them politely and returns to my side like a lost doe. Besides, why should I be jealous of those weepy girls when I'm the one who sleeps next to Peter at the end of the day?

I have remained the same since the day I first met the Pevensies'. Still young as everyone else around me has grown.

I release a content sigh as the party continues inside. Earlier, when Susan announced that she wanted to host a party for Peter and Edmund's victory against the rock giants everyone groaned and complained. Especially I because I knew that Susan was only doing it to put me in a dress. Lucy giggled the entire time we got ready.

My signature midnight, blue cloak was clipped around my shoulders by the crest of Aslan. Even after all these years, it is still intact — only a few stitching from Mrs. Beaver — and I intend to keep it that way.

Susan wanted Peter and I to match tonight.

So, here I stand on the balcony with the sun setting wearing a dark, forest green dress. The sleeves tight and opened up around the wrists. The ruffles at the end were the color of gold. Now, Susan didn't particularly like the cloak to cover her finishing touches but it isn't my fault that she chose a dress that revealed my collarbones and my shoulders making me cold. Running down the front of the dress were patterns of diamonds with the same color as the ruffles.