【 A Friend's Brother 】Misaki x Diverting!Happy! Male Reader

~• Author's Note •~

8/14/21

Another chapter! In a short time!!! Yes guys, I felt I should write more! I had fun writing this one! I feel like there should be a part 2 for this one, but I'll let you guys decide! ✨

Please let me know what you thought of this chapter!

Here's a request for: @himariueharasbass 💓

----------------------

Misaki's POV:

Kokoro called in an "important" meeting. She says everyone needs to come because it's something special... but then again everything for her is special. I arrived last, Hagumi, Kaoru, and Kanon-san were already here, I'm just hoping none of the plans or more say, experiments she has on her mind involves Michelle doing some ridiculous stunts.

Thrid POV:

Everyone is inside of meeting room. All of them were sitting down around the round table while Kokoro is the only one standing up next to the door.

"Hi everyone!! You guys must be sooo excited about this meeting since it's important!" Kokoro says it with excitement.

"I am very curious! I can't wait for what's on our agenda!" Hagumi makes her hand into a fist while having a smile on her face.

Kokoro puts her finger under her lip. "Oh! This meeting it's not about our band,"

Everyone went "Huh?"

"This is kind of surprising since the band means almost everything to her..." Misaki thinks.

"Kokoro hits us with a twist!~" Kaoru says dramatically while putting her arm against her face.

"Then what this is all about Kokoro-chan?" Kanon says it softly.

This question is what Kokoro was waiting for someone to say. "Guys!!! I'm sooo excited to announce, my fraternal brother has come to visit my family! and now I wanted him to meet you all!" Once she says that someone opens the door next to her, and tall, platinum (h/c) and golden yellow eyes come in.

"Hello! My name is Tsurumaki Y/N! It is finally nice to meet you all in person! I always watch your concerts online!" He gives a fast wave to all of the band members.

"EHHHHHHH?????????"

"Kokoro-chan?? How come you never mention him before??" Kanon asks in disbelief while everyone else having this question.

"I thought I'd have? Oh well!! ani-chan, explain about yourself!"

"Well apart from my name, yes, Kokoro and I are fraternal twins! The only thing is I beat her in 3 and a half minutes~ Right now I don't live in Japan, I'm actually here from Norway! I'm taking my education there!"

Once again.....

"EHHHHHHHH????????"

"A Tsurumaki is having an actual education???" Misaki freezes in thought. "Well, Kokoro-san does her assignments, but sometimes not well..."

"Y/N-chan-senpai! How did you end up in Norway??" Hagumi is the first one to ask Y/N.

"Thing is, I don't know actually! I just remember a teacher asking me something and the next thing I knew, I end up there!" Y/N scratches the back of his head while giving a smile. "But once I ended up there, I saw how different it was from Japan!!! It's sooo amazing over there, they have a lot of things to see!"