【 Helping a Friend 】Lisa x Female! Reader | Part II

~• Author's Note •~

7/25/20

Heyyyy, guess who's back? I am coming back to write fan fictions that I want to finish!  I had this on draft for a very long time, I kind of double checked it and here it is to read now! Let me know if you want a part 3 or not. I have so much chapters to do, I will definitely get to them immediately!

Request by: @DP_0460 ☀️

------------------------------

When Lisa and Y/N reached to CiRCLE! Live House, they both entered inside. Y/N only followed Lisa since she knows where to go. Lisa opens the door and sees Yukina staring at her.

"You're late." Yukina says it in a blank face.

"You're 5 minutes and 47 seconds late." Sayo says it more specifically.

"I'm so sorry you guys! I was helping a friend in need." Lisa moves to the side so everyone can see Y/N. "I'm very sorry that I made Lisa late!" Y/N bows down to show her respect.

"You didn't have to do that Y/N..." Lisa comments while putting one hand on the back of her head. "She's here because I invited her to see us practice and probably to teach me some things about the bass!" She says it with excitement. "My n-name is Y/N... it's nice to meet you all!" Y/N bows down again but for a different reason this time.

"Well then, my name is Yukina Minato, and I'm in charge of the vocals."

"My name is Sayo Hikawa, and I play the guitar."

"Hello! My name is Ako Ugadawa and I play the drums! It's super fun!"

"I-I'm Rinko Shirogane, I play the piano..."

After everyone introduced themselves, they all went to their stations and getting started. Lisa gets started too and tells Y/N to sit next to a small table that was almost at the corner

All of the members are practicing. Y/N couldn't take her eyes out of them. She sees Yukina lips moving, trying to let out beautiful melody out of it, Sayo is playing the right chords, Ako's stamina is so strong she's hitting the right notes, Rinko concentrating, not even worrying about her surrounding while her hands are moving so fast, and Lisa. Y/N is only focusing on Lisa at the moment. Y/N can tell she's trying her best the most. She sees some sweat coming from her and her fingers getting tired. Once they stopped to take a break, Y/N thought it was a good time to show her what she knows about the bass.

"I'll show a simple rhythm just for fun! but can I borrow your bass?" Y/N asks

"Oh yeah totally!" Lisa takes off her bass and passes to her. Y/N puts the strap on (A/N: no, not that... lol)

"Okay! So we are going to start this one on this E right here - 2nd fret on the D string. From there, we're going to go up to the open G string, then back down. From here, we're going to keep down - we'll go to this open D string right here. Then, to round things off, play a long C - 3rd fret on the A string right here and then take it down one fret to the B - 2nd fret on your A-string, and then you get this!" Y/N starts to play it entirely. Lisa looks at her with awe.

"Okay Lisa-san, I want you to hear what I'm playing and once I'm finished, I want you to tell me how I played it? It's that fine?" Y/N asks with a smile on her face.

"Umm... sure no problem! I hope I get it right!" Lisa gets kind of nervous.

Y/N starts playing the bass. Lisa sees her. She is smiling while playing the bass. She wishes that Y/N could smile everyday like this, but she can't. She wants to find a way to fix it.

"So, what do you think?" Y/N asks. Lisa blinks once and realizes that she's been mostly been zoning out, but she did hear most of it.

"You started on the high A there - 2nd fret on the G string. You hit 2 notes before you got an E on the D string, 2nd fret on the G string - that's the first fret. Then you passed through the G# again on the first fret and landed on the F# there at the 3rd fret of the D string and have 3 of them. So after the 3 F#'s you went down to the E - 2nd fret on the D-string and back up.Halfway through, you went through that E again to land on the open D string and once again, 2 hits like on the A and the F#, but this time instead of going down to this note, you went up to the F# again and circle back around to the E and hit that one twice. And finally, you played the first part again starting on the E, going to the G# and A."

"Wow! 99% correct! It was 2nd fret of the D string and had 2 of them, but that was super impressive! I don't think you need my help though, you're super amazing how you play!" Y/N looks at her and smiles. Lisa blushes.

"Well, it's getting kind of late, so I need to go back to my house." Y/N announces.

"Y/N thank you so much!! Come back anytime to watch us practice!" Lisa says.

"Next time, you will see a dimensional ritual of my..... uh..." Ako thinks what going to be her next spooky word.

"Drum session," Rinko says to her

"Drum session!" Ako repeats it.

"I will! Goodbye Roselia!" Y/N opens the door and leaves.

"Bye!" Everyone says.

"Guys! I have something to say." Lisa said. Everyone looks at her.

"I want our next show to be dedicated to Y/N. Y/N is a wonderful person, but she gets hurt every day. Those pain make her do bad stuff to herself, but I want to show her that I will always be there for her. I want to let her know that I love her."

Everyone was quiet. Lisa did really love Y/N.

"Alright then. That should be no problem." Yukina finally broke the silence.