【 Natsumatsuri 】Tomoe x Shy Female! Reader

~• Author's Note •~

8/12/20

Heyyyy, guess who's back? I am coming back to write fan fictions that I want to finish! I have so much chapters to do, I will definitely get to them immediately! I hope you guys like this one (*^ω^*)

Sorry if you see some mistakes, I was too lazy to double check it OOPS

Here's a request for: @princessie- 👑 ✨

----------------------

Y/N was walking alone at night during the summer festival. She was afraid of telling her friends if they want to come worrying if they might have other plans, so she decided to go by herself. Although she was sad that no one was with her, she was pleased that she gets to see other people smiling, laughing, and their faces when children won the festival games. She was most excited about seeing the fireworks later at night.

On the other hand, the band Afterglow also went to the summer festival. They were all talking together while walking around.

"Ohhh, look at that, that looks like some delicious bread~" Moca says while having sparkles on her eyes.

"Moca, you ate like 3 breads already, you should watch yourself!" Himari whines at her.

"Oh cmon mom, you know the goddess of the bread are calling for my servings, and I have to do what they tell me to do~" Moca explains to her. "After all, the calories I eat don't go to me, they allll go towards you~." She winks at Himari.

"Gwahhh! Don't say things like that!!" Himari screams and now worries about her body.

Tsugumi and Tomoe laugh, while Ran gives a small chuckle.

Tomoe sees a fishing game that she really wants to play. "Do you guys want to play this with me?" She points at the fishing station to her friends.

"I don't really want to play that, you can go alone." Ran responds, while the others nod in agreement.

"We're all gonna find a spot to see the fireworks, maybe when youre done with that, bring some snacks~" Moca says.

"Alright then, just one of you call me where are you at." Tomoe suggests.

"I'll on with that!" Tsugumi says while showing her phone.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

When Tomoe starts walking towards the fishing scooping station, she sees a beautiful H/C hair struggling to get a fish.

"Hello there! I see you're having a hard time there." Tomoe says that to her. When she turns around, Tomoe realized she's very beautiful. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair, how her skin color goes along with her, and she has a cute beauty mark on her cheek.

"Oh, uhhh, yeah I do. My first time playing this actually." Y/N responds. She's taller than herself, but Y/N thinks she looks pretty like that.

"Hey, I can show you some tricks on how to win this, why don't I explain that to you?" Tomoe asks her.

"I don't mind, I'll listen." Y/N says while smiling. Tomoe grabs the scoop so she can show it while explaining.

"Leave it to me! First this is how you're holding your poi, right?"

"Huh? So this scoop is called a poi? I had no idea."

"Now, flip your poi around, so that the side of the paper is glued to faces up."