【 Beautiful Voice I Followed 】Arisa x Serious Vocalist Female! Reader

~• Author's Note •~

8/5/21

I know I am taking long, I am so sorry, uni is coming up and I've been working a lot to get that green.

Please let me know what you thought of this chapter!

Here's a request for: @princessie-  👑 ✨

----------------------

It's the afternoon, where students were already out of school, either hanging out with friends, people going places like errands, after-school clubs, or studying and working on their homework. Poppin' Party members has a day off of band rehearsals due to a big test coming up for them, While most of the members are at Kasumi's house to study, Arisa decided not to join today, just to spend more time of her beautiful bonsai trees. She hasn't taken care of them for almost a week due to her also studying, she always wants to be prepared.

While she cuts the extras of her precious little trees, she hears an interesting singing coming from outside her house. She stops and hears it for a moment. Even though it's quite far away, she can tell it's a beautiful sound. She decided to find out who was the owner of such a powerful voice.

She closed the gate of the front entrance and follows the direction of the voice. She keeps walking until she sees a girl, sitting alone on a bench surrounded by trees. With the sunset glowing her (h/c) hair, and skin, having her hands out like she's performing to an audience, Arisa stares in awe.

Accidentally stepping in a branch, the girl stops her singing, turns her head to see a now blushing and surprised Arisa. She walks towards her, Arisa, now not knowing what to do, but freezing her pose and faces the consequences.

"May I ask who are you?" the girl asks.

"My name is A-Arisa. Nice to meet you!" Arisa bows down quickly and slowly lift up. She stays silent for a few seconds.

"Ah, Arisa... from Poppin' Party?". Arisa is surprised. Assuming she's popular by her voice, she thought she would be nothing to her.

"Yes!" She says happily while having a tint of blush.

Y/N puts a little smile and gives a silent giggle.

"I must say, when I go to your concerts, I feel your guy's passion. You guys are really meant for each other," Y/N gives a compliment

"Thank you!" Arisa gives another bow. "May I ask who are you?"

"Oh... sorry for my bad manners. My name is L/N Y/N. I'm a vocalist for Black Clover, nice to meet you." Y/N gives a small bow.

Arisa stays in thought for a little. "Ah! I heard about you guys! You guys are a very popular girls' band!"

"Thank you, we always give our best in concerts. Our goal is to show that we can make music that can be enjoyable for everyone."

"You must train very hard..." Arisa comments.

"Yes indeed. Right now we just got off from our training. I just wanted to practice singing more so we can be prepared for our next concert, the Future World Fest."

"THE Future World??" Arisa says it out loud in disbelief.

"Yes... but between you and me..." Y/N grabs Arisa's wrist and brings her closer to her ear and says

"I'm actually nervous," Y/N says softly.

"Huhhh??" Arisa blushes. "You can't be! You're so confident and amazing!" She says while looking away.

Y/N gives a small chuckle. "Even a girl like me can be nervous."

Arisa stays quiet again, having an idea.

"What if I help you with your nerves?"

"Huh?" Y/N looks at her.

"Poppin' Party always help each other whenever we are nervous. Every time we go to new events, one of us or all of us are nervous, but we always help each other to calm down and face our pathway..." She says while fiddling her fingers. "What if I can help you...?" She closes her eyes to not see her rejection.

"That would be nice actually." Y/N gives a comforting smile. Arisa looks at her admiration.

"How can I tell her she looks beautiful?..." Arisa thought.

"We'll start tomorrow." Y/N grabs her hands and holds them.

Arisa blushes and doesn't look at her, but tries too to show her attention.

"Yes of course!" She agrees.

"It's a date then," Y/N says while heading her way. "I will come back here tomorrow after school." She trails off.

"e-eEHHHHHH??" Arisa stands in surprise.

"How can she say that?? Does she knows what a date is???"