Chap 7.

Maxons pov:
There she is.

There is nobody else in the room except for her.

Even with a brown wig I  know it's her.

We lock eyes while I'm greeting some of the selectees husbands and other people that are here.

I excuse myself and walk over to her.

Kriss seems to notice and hooks her arm through mine.

"Hello your highnesses" she curtsies

"Hello...? Who are you exactly?" Kriss questions

Come on America remember your roll.

"Oh I'm Christy an old friend of maxons my mother used to work in the palace." America says slowly

"Oh I don't remember you being on the list. Maxy hunny did you or your mother add her last minute or something?" Kriss ask.

"Umm yes we did in fact add her last minute sorry for not telling you dear." I state

"That's ok tell me next time when you do something like that." Kriss says

"Anyway lovely you have you here I hope we get to talk later." I said

I tug my ear when kriss turns back around and America tugs hers to.

I smile and walk away.

I'm talking to some royals when Kriss takes my arm.

"Where are we going?" I ask totally confused

"I think you should turn in for the night you look tired." She says as we walk up to the third floor

"Im perfectly fine I was thinking of taking a walk later actually." I say

"No your not I think you should rest tomorrow will be are last day unmarried." She says and kisses me.

"Good night love." She says slyly

I didn't think anything of it and changed into something a little more casual.

I decided to wear a white shirt black slacks and a black jacket.

I sit down and finish up my work until about 10:35

I look at the time and decided I should probably head down to the garden so I have my explanation ready.

I go to the door and try to open it but I can't. I jiggle it as much as I can but it's locked.

I don't know how my door could be locked since it locks from the inside. But I don't want to bother the guards and normally Kriss would be in her room asleep or reading by now.

So I decided to go through the door which connects to her room.

I walk in and it seems kriss is in the bathroom. So I quickly and silently leave her room and head to the gardens.

I check my watch when I get there and realize I'm 5 minutes late.

But me being late doesn't matter when I see her.

A/N: ok so lots and lots of thingys coming up the practice wedding and some twist should be in the next chapters soon ok! So how's the story, is it enjoyable. Is there anything I'm doing wrong just tell me I want to know :).
-with all my love jelly signing off

I think I need a new nickname for here idk.