Chap.33

Maxons pov:
"What the heck is happening!"Kenna shouts.

"We're being attacked that's what." America says.

"Well what are we going to do about it?!" Kenna screams.

"Shush your tone they are outside." Magda whisper yells

"I don't know Kenna but what I do know is we literally have to do anything to save America and Maxon." My mother calmly said.

Everyone looks at me wondering what to do.

"Do ya trust me?" I ask.

A series of yes is said

"Not really but I guess I should if I like want to live." May says.

Everyone gasp

"What he's my brother in law and honestly tho he may be king he's really not the smartest of the bunch." She says.

"Anyway... we need everyone under the age of like 18 out of the room.... And like one or two people that can fight....." I instruct

"Sweetheart what's this plan?" America ask

"There rebels fighting guards outside,some of the guards have guarded outside of our bedroom... if you understand." I try to explain in a more child friendly way.

"Bleh ew ya ima hide with the little ones." May states and puts her new headphones on.

"What do you mean?" America ask again

"That's a stupid plan Maxon." My mom says "The rebels have seen and heard much worse your going to make it easier for them to want to kill you."

"Ok never mind then." I said

"Gerard Singer get your butt back over here right now." Magda seethes

"Hi um yes, I'm hiding in this house and there's someone trying to kidnap me outside it and my family they got  locked in a room and can't get out.... Im really scared im only ten." Gerard cries

"What was that all about?" Kenna says

"I just called the cops they should be here in like 5 minutes now go lock yourself in a room and pretend you can't get out im going to sit here and pretend im trying not to get kidnapped." He smiles and shoves us into the pantry.

Gerards pov:
Im scared.

Im the only smart one in this family.

I understand that some very bad things are happening outside and back home but like they are stupid.

I also ended up calling some Swiss royal family from Maxons phone.

He gave it to me when he thought his plan would work and or go through so there's gonna be a ton of people here in a moment.

I start hearing shouts and screams more gunshots.

"It's the police!" "Open up"

I slowly walk to the door and open it.

I'm greeted with the police the royal family and a few others.

I get asked questions and blah blah blah but I really just want to go back to my gifts.

America's pov:
Being 4 months pregnant and in a small pantry is not favorable.

I'm not that big but with a bunch of people and surrounded by food it definitely became a problem

"That was smart there buddy"Maxon says

"I seem to be the smartest person in the room." Gerard said " I came up with a plan and it went well."

"Your right." I say

We decided to end the trip short and get packed to leave early in the morning or whenever it's safe to go back home.

From what we know there's like a whole war going on and that the Palace has been over taken with rebels .

Thank goodness we sent Kriss to a random prison in a random place before we left.

We spend the rest of the day packing and getting ready to leave at anytime.

"We have terrible Christmas luck." I sigh

"Indeed we do." Mom says

"What do you do when your country is at war with itself and the people that used to help you don't because they don't like the way your trying to do something for there and everyone's safety." I ask

"We adapt its very difficult and takes forever but we adapt to address and fix the problem." Amberley said.

The rest of the day goes by slowly staying in constant fear.

A/n: the end...... of the chapter. I do know that these chapters aren't the best written and I will try and work on that when I can. I ope you have enjoyed so far! Thanks for reading!

-with all my love jelly signing off 💕