Another Sleepover

ᖇᗩIᑎᗷOᗯ ᗪᗩᔕᕼ'ᔕ ᑭOᐯ <-------notice the beutiful comic font :ᑌ <-- lol pac man

*Next Morning Later*
Shy and I looked like nothing happened last night and we just got a text from twilight,it says "I decided to throw a party at my house but only the 6 of us." I showed Shy the text and I texted back "Wouldn't that be boring though." Twilight texted back "Don't worry Pinkie is planning everything I just came up with the party idea." I showed Shy once again and we both nodded in agreement that we would go. So I texted Twilight back "Sure, Shy and I can come there,when is it?" Twilight texted back "It's tonight at 6:30 and ends when we get bored or feel like going home heh." I texted back with a simple okay and told Shy the last text. We then go ready and I decided to wear blue jeans with a tank top I also wore a sky blue jacket I was too lazy to zip it up. Fluttershy came out of the bathroom and I noticed she was wearing her dress that she wore at pinkies last party she looked absolutely beutiful. It was 5:56 so Shy and I decided to go early because we had nothing else to do. We then walked to twilight's house,when we got there we rang her doorbell and it when something like this "Friendship Express!" WELP I guess friendship is the most best thing in the world. Anyways Twilight opened the door and we walked in we saw tons of streamers on the floor, I see AJ laughing her ass off I don't know why I walk up to her and ask her why she was laughing she answered and said "Rar......it.....yyyyyy!" I turn to look at rarity. I then start to laugh so hard like AJ was, I can't even....Oh yeah I forgot to tell you about what we where laughing at. Rarity was all covered with dirt doing the chicken dance with pinkie hitting her with a rubber chicken because of a dare Hahahaahahahahahahah oh my god can't even. After her dare was done I stopped laughing and it was my turn Rarity smiled and asked me "Truth or dare?" With a devilish smile I can tell she wants pay back but I just gave her a smile and say "Dare" she smiles and says "I dare you to stare at AJ for 5 min." I was confused on how that's even payback at all so I walk up to AJ and sit next to her she turns to me and I just stare at her. AJ and I had confused faces and after 5 min I walk back to where I was sitting which is next to Shy and then see AJ blush because the staring weirded her out it did weird me out too.

A/N:Yes finally a new chapter hope you like it sorry if it's too short 4 you also I hope you enjoy the video I put up there. Damn those people are amazing and I'm just sitting here in my room watching them doing amazing things instead of trying things.LEL anyways bye <3 why do I put a heart?Da fu