The rest comes after

"Oh, come on, man!" the man in the bird costume groans, crashing on the ground.
An explosion makes Helen crunch down, covering her head.
She's expecting to get hit by shards or something, but nothing happens. She opens her eyes to see Steve holding his shield over her head, protecting her.

When they got to the airport and met Steve, he was with some other people. He introduced everyone briefly before giving her a non-deadly weapon. It looked like a gun, but Steve explained to her that it didn't have bullets, but instead, it used controlled electric shock. He didn't want anyone to get seriously hurt.

"I thought they were your friends. Shouldn't they go a bit easier on us?" Queries Helen, getting back on her feet.
Steve gives her an annoyed look, throwing the shield at Tony in his suit, hitting him in the knee.
Helen looks around, the airport is a battlefield, but no one seems to be fighting at their full potential.

"That's so stupid." She huffs. Steve couldn't fully explain what was going on with his team, but this intern conflict worsened the situation.
Without even realizing it, she gets swept from behind. The collision with the ground takes the breath from her lungs.
Agent Natasha Romanoff is keeping Helen in a chokehold. Her grip is sturdy, but Helen isn't only a scientist. She got military training for her entire life.
General Cooper's voice is echoing in Helen's mind. Like thousand times before, she shifts her body to gain more space, tilts her head, and lets go of Romanoff's arm to hit her in the hip with the elbow.
Helen rolls away and stands on her feet, trying to catch her breath.

"That was supposed to be my day off." Grumbled Natasha, getting up.
"Sorry to hear that." Helen snickers, fist up in a defense stand.
Agent Romanoff charges at her, hitting first.
Those people are strong, skilled, but this's traditional hand-to-hand combat, and she grew up getting beaten up daily.
While the fight keeps going around them, Helen grabs Natasha by the hair and pulls her in. She hits the redhead in the stomach with the knee.

"You know we could just stop, right?" Helen shouts. She doesn't enjoy hurting people.
"Or you could stop playing dirty." Natasha quips. They stare at each other, not sure of what to do next. It's clear at that point. None of them is going to surrender, and both have orders to not seriously injuring the other.
Scott Lang, one of Steve's recruits, gets incredibly big and distracts almost everyone.
Helen looks around and sees Bucky running from a man in a black suit.
She runs towards him. The man is holding Bucky by the throat and aiming at him with his claws.

"Hey! Keep your paws off." Helen shoots him.
The man collapses on the ground letting go of Bucky.
"Are you ok?" she asks, concerned to see the cut on his cheek bleeding again.
Bucky nods. They are both badly beaten up.

First the explosion, now this fight. Bucky has the serum flowing in his veins, but the only thing keeping Helen from collapsing is the adrenaline running in her blood.
An arrow misses her by a few inches and hits Tony's friend. She turns to see Clint nodding at her.

"I don't want to sound rude, but Steve's new friends aren't very friendly."
They see Steve run toward the warehouse and they follow him.
When they arrive Agent Romanoff is standing right between them and their only chance to leave that place. The jet is ready to leave, but they aren't.

"You aren't gonna stop, are you?" She sighs.
"You know I can't." Steve concurs, staying in front of us.
"I'm gonna regret this." Natasha aims at Steve but misses.
Helen looks back and realized Natasha wasn't aiming at them, but at the man Bucky was fighting before.

On their way to Siberia, Steve finally fills in Helen and Bucky. Someone, Zemo Helmut, is the one who tried to frame Bucky for what happened in Vienna.
They have to get to him before he disappears in thin air.
Breaking the avengers was part of his plan, but that isn't the worst part.
Zemo got classified information about the project involving the supersoldiers during the second world war and they don't know how he's going to use this information.