New Client

(Mike)

"Come on Jenny, one date isn't going to kill you."

"Sorry Mike but its still a no. Now go away I've got work to do."

"You haven't had a call in twenty minutes. Come on just one night."

Just as she opened her mouth to decline his request, the phone on her desk rang. She quirked a smile in a 'you were saying' kind of way as she took the call.

"Gallant Accommodations, this is Jenny speaking. How can I help you?"

Mike blew her a kiss towards her before walking away and heading into the back hallway to the main room. He had just returned last night from a job in Florida. The lady he met with was a new client; tall, blonde, and smart. He loved working with new clients, they never knew what to expect and it was easy to please them.

It was once they got the same client more than twice that it was harder to keep them happy. At times most of the guys who had this problem would play a game, a sort of gamble. The client names were placed in a bowl and everyone who entered their client could draw. The problem with that was that you never knew who they were going to get and would probably end up with someone that they did not want to begin with.

The highest risk of all was getting stuck with Mrs Jane Sanders. She was a fifty-four year old widower and well known cougar. Just about every other week she would be calling to arrange a date for the weekend. So far he had been lucky enough to have different clients and never having to gamble with the guys.

His job was simple, an escorting service for those ladies who didn't have a date for special events. What guy wouldn't enjoy getting paid to accompany beautiful women to some fancy place and then to her apartment. Of course the last part was optional, not really included with the date, but it didn't mean the ladies didn't ask for it.

The only difference with this escort service was that it didn't just accommodate regular human beings but also the supernatural. The majority of the guys working here were actually shifters from different classes, including wolves, lions, panthers, and a variety of other shifters. Though most clients were just regular humans, there were occasional requests for a specific shifter.

Mike pushed the door that lead to the main work area. The back room was really a large lounge area where all the guys just hung out and talked about how good their dates were. Most boasting about who had the sexiest girl or who was better in bed. It was always the same story with everyone. The only good thing that came out of it was the stories of those who had the worst date.

Ben and Ace were the most likely to have the strangest girls and have about the crappiest nights out of all of us. Ben was at a job in Cali but Ace was already talking his head off to anyone who would listen. Scott, Thomas, Devon, and Ryan were laughing at Ace's story. Kent and Marshal were fixing coffee in the kitchen area. Leo was sitting in his usual spot in a corner listening to everyone else but he would never say more than a few words to anyone.

Mike made his way over to where Ryan was sitting, pushing his legs off the chair so he could sit down in it.

"Who's Ace's latest conquest?" Mike asked.

"Alice Newton, thirty year old virgin, apparently."

"Come on that's a load of bull. She couldn't have been a virgin."

"Come one Mike, when have I ever said a lie?" Ace asked.

Everyone looked at each other before turning back to him.

"All the time."

"All the time."

"Every word out of your mouth is a downright lie."