Please

Mike

What are you doing Mike, what are you doing? Mike kept repeating the same words to himself over and over. He stood at the bathroom door, the light shining into the bedroom and onto the sleeping figure currently in his bed.

He should have just dropped her off at her house and called a taxi for himself, but he found himself heading towards the hotel. He carried her up to his room and laid her in his bed, she hadn't even moved from where he had laid her. The soft sounds of her even breathing filled the dark room.

He didn't know how it was possible that she looked so beautiful and sexy sleeping in his bed. He had lots of women sleep in his bed in the past, but they were just a job to him, he never felt this connection with them. It was crazy and he needed to put some distance between them but he just couldn't keep himself being drawn to her.

Sighing, he turned and shut the bathroom door. He still had to take a shower to remove the remaining oil from his body. His chest was still a bit sticky from the liquor and jello shots the women had poured on him and then licked off. April owed him big time for what he had to do. He could think of so many enjoyable ways she could pay him back, many that she could do here, in the hotel room. He growled hungrily at the thoughts, the pleasure he could enjoy but was sure she would castrate him first. 

He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor. He could still see remnants of lipstick on his cheat in the mirror. His jeans went next, followed by the unbelievably small black spandex underwear she had given him. A grin spread across his mouth, women could come up with the most ridiculous things that they thought looked good on a man. He tossed them in the garbage can sitting in the space next to the sink.

He turned the knobs in the shower and waited for the water to warm up before stepping in. The warm spray felt good on his back, his head tilted up under the water. He grabbed the small bar of soap and started lathering up the wash cloth. He started with his arms, going up to his shoulder and to his chest. His mind going back to a different shower stall, back to the smaller hands moving across his chest covered in soap.

The spray of the water was at his back, while she stood in front of him. Her hands exploring his body for the first time. Hands shaking slightly as she moved them across the expanse of his chest. Taking in every detail, from his toned pectorals to every dip of his abs. Her warm hands heating up his body as they slid down even more, following the path of the water. He gritted his teeth as her hand wrapped around him, trying to keep his breathing steady. He wanted to push her against the wall and take her, but she needed this first, so he clenched his hands at his side. He sucked a deep breath and threw his head back as her hands started to move, tightening around him, arousing him even more. His hands shot out and took her hands away from him, he wouldn't last long if she kept at it.

He pulled her against him, kissing her, slowly at first but then more hungrily. She didn't fight him, she didn't push, but wrapped her hands around his neck. His hands slowly moved down her arms, to her side and then slowly to her breasts. She moaned, her head tilting back, enjoying the feeling of his hands on her. He had to take it slow, let her enjoy this, show her what is was to be loved, to experience the pleasure of it. If even this once.

Mike growled angrily, his fists hitting the tile wall. He couldn't go there, not now. He had to forget, move on with his life. It's what she wanted, what he vowed to do. He quickly finished washing and got out. Drying off his body and wrapping the towel around his waist. He turned off the lights and went into the bedroom. He crossed the room and went into the main room, where the small kitchen area was located. He pulled open the door of the small fridge and pulled out a handful of bottles. He crossed to the other side and dropped the liquor bottles on the coffee table.

He sat down on the chair and grabbed two bottles. He twisted the top off one and downed it's continents, quickly moving on to the next one. He had to forget, he grabbed another bottle, had to get her out of his head, he downed it too. As he grabbed another one, a tear slipped. It was no use, when he thought she would never come back, something else would trigger a memory. But he had to fight it, all it did was bring him heartache. He emptied the bottle in his hand and grabbed the last bottle on the table.

________________________________________

April

She woke with a start, she knew she had heard a loud thud somewhere. She looked around the dark room, knowing she wasn't in her own bed. The mattress was too soft and the room was bigger. Large windows lined one wall and soft light entered through the curtains. The soft glow helped her make out the room.

She heard water running in another room, but she couldn't think of who it was. She sat up and listened, there were no voices but the water had cut off. She started to remember the night, the bachelorette party, West not showing up and Mike. Her eyes widened, she was in Mike's room, this was the same room she had been in earlier.

The bathroom door opened but the lights had been turned off even before he stepped out. She could make out his dark form as he crossed the bedroom in only a towel, yet he didn't even turn to see that she was awake. She frowned, where was he going.

She heard his heavy footsteps out in the other room, they stopped and she heard a clink of bottles. He started walking again and soon she heard the bottles clink even louder, like they had been dropped.

Slowly she stood up, her shoes had been removed. She looked down at her feet, even her socks were gone. She moved quietly around the bed and crossed to the door. She slowly looked through the doorway and found him across the room in one of the large chairs. His back was to her, he wouldn't be able see her where she stood. His head tilted back, it didn't take a genius to figure out he had a liquor bottle. He grabbed another one and downed it before reaching for another one.

She watched, puzzled at his actions. They were at a bar earlier but he hadn't had a drink, so why now? What had happened since they left to this point to make him drink like that. She watched as he leaned forward a bit, a soft sob sounded. The single sob pulled at her heart. It saddened her to see him like that, she didn't really know this man but he was clearly upset about something.

She chewed on her lip, contemplating if she should go comfort him or go back to bed and let him have some space. Would he be upset that she saw him breaking down? Would he even want her to comfort him? If she went back to bed she wouldn't be able to sleep knowing he was in the other room. Not after what she saw, not knowing why he suffered.

Taking a deep breath, she slowly stepped out from the shadows and into the main room. Her footsteps silent on the carpet. As she reached the chair, he dropped the last bottle on the table.

"Mike," she called softly.

He stiffened, his hand ran down his face before he stood up and faced her. Her breath caught in her throat, his body was more tempting in the shadows. She couldn't bring herself to look up at him, her eyes focused on his well defined body. Even as he walked around the chair to reach her, her eyes stayed on him.

He quickly closed the space between them and didn't miss a step as he pulled her to him and covered her mouth with his. Her hands automatically went to his chest. His mouth was warm against hers, demanding yet gentle. She gave in to his kisses, giving him all he needed, demanding nothing in return. She could feel his heartbeat under her palm beating rapidly, her own catching up to his.

His hands dropped down to her thighs and he hoisted her up, her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. He started trailing a kiss down her throat as he started to carry her back to the bedroom. Her head tilted back as he sucked and nipped at her skin.

She should stop him, but she couldn't even form a word, her mind was in a fog. Her body was humming to life, and he wasn't stopping his assault on her body.

"Mike, . . .please. . . ." Her words barely above a whisper. She wanted him to slow down, yet his mouth was on hers again. She felt the mattress beneath her. She had to stop this.