For Your Enjoyment

(April)

"You said only a few minutes."

"I'm sorry Scott but I'm here now."

April smiled sweetly up at Scott as she walked by him. What awaited for her inside was not what she had expected. Her private party had leaked out and the whole bar had turned into the party room. Now she knew why Scott was so mad.

She turned around to face him, "Well at least now you'll have plenty of customers."

"Its a bar, not a club April, you better control it. I'm not taking responsibility for this."

"Don't worry I will and thanks."

April kissed him on the cheek and grabbed Mike's hand, hauling him off to the side of the bar towards the bathrooms. She pushed open the door and stepped inside.

"I uh.. think you got the wrong room." Said a guy standing at a urinal.

April rolled her eyes at him but turned towards Mike, handing him a small package from the bag she took from the trunk.

"Take off your clothes and put this on."

"What is this?" Mike asked turning it in his hand.

"Will you just do it! I don't have time for any chit chat."

Mike handed the package back and started pulling off his shirt.

"Not here you lunatic, go change in the stall."

"Hey this is the men's room, if you don't like it you can step out, but I'd prefer you stay."

April glared at him but put the bag on the counter and went out the door. It was better if she didn't start arguing with him, not when he was the entertainment for the girls. She looked back at the bar and closed her eyes, now she had to figure out how to get the girls back to their private room. She walked towards the rowdy crowd and got on top of a chair.

"Alright ladies, I'm glad you decided to spread the fun around but if you could all head back to our room, I have something a little better for the night."

There was a lot of cheers and whistling as more then a few extra guests headed back into the room. April looked around at the mess left behind and knew she would be the one left to pick up after everyone. That's what she got for leaving a group of drunk girls unsupervised. Once the door closed behind the last person, she headed back to the men's room.

"What the hell is this?"

April stopped in her tracks as she stepped inside the restroom, Mike was in nothing but the tight black drawers that had been in the bag. They molded nicely to his ass and down part of his thighs, which just came to show how really fit he was. Not to mention the bulge in front, even with a bit of padding she could tell he wasn't lacking in that area.

"Its your outfit baby, I thought you liked being half naked," she said with a sly smile.

"This is too small, and why the hell am I in this tight ass thing?"

"I hope you know how to dance to more than just ballroom music because this is a bachelorette party. And your their entertainment for the night."

Mike laughed, "Your kidding right. You want me to parade around in this thing in a room full of women."

"What's wrong lover boy? Don't tell me your scared of a bunch of women." She said mockingly.

Mike came up to her and pulled her against his body, "Of course not but your gonna owe me for this one sweetheart."