Chapter 34 - A Wave of Exes Came Looking for Me, What to do??!

Bai YueSheng's head was full of these bear children's admiring voices.

'That golden haired is so good looking, like the sun!'

'The long haired one is so beautiful that I can't breathe!'

'So goddamn good looking, why don't they go and become celebrities?'

'Are these students from our school? Too scary, it's impossible for me to compete with them.'

'Damn, my position as campus idol is under threat!'

'Have monkey babies, have monkey babies, have monkey babies....'

Bai YueSheng's had a headache so he wanted to tell Ah Jiu to help him seal his senses but he was also scared that if these two created any trouble, it would delay his response and cause a big problem.

But... it was really horrible. The one that kept on going about monkey babies really wanted him to strike the word monkey from his memory.

But following that there was another stream of conversation floating into his brain.

'The long haired one is gong, the gold haired one is shou. I'm sure about my CP!'

'The gold haired one is gong, the long haired on is shou. If anyone dares go against my CP, I'll fight them to the death!'

'They're reversible, both of them can top. As long as the car can get driven!'

'Front row check tickets, when hopping on board please swipe your card, this high speed rail can take off any time, if you miss it it won't reverse!"'

"Ding, student card'

'Ding, old driver card'

'Ding''Ding''Ding"

{T/N: So driving the train/car is euphemism for XXX. Old driver is someone with a lot of experience, student is a student newbie I guess haha. So everyone is swiping their card and hoping on board to join the conversation about XXX between QCF and Lance haha.}

'You guys are too 'low' ah! This clearly is a case of 3P. The beautiful teacher is shou, the handsome golden haired guy and the beautiful long haired guy are both his gong!'

Bai YueSheng: ".................................................."

Ah Jiu: "I really can't understand young people nowadays."

Bai YueSheng slapped his hand on the politics textbook loudly and said sternly. "It's time to use your minds to build a socialist harmonious society!"

Although these three hundred young people's brains were already fried, it was lucky that the two great gods hadn't actually done anything. They both simply found a spot to sit down. How did they find a spot in the crowded classroom? It was simple. If they advanced one step, then the students would retreat three big steps. It was impossible not to find a seat. When something was too bright and dazzling, the biological instinct of these young brothers and sisters was to shy away.

Bai YueSheng felt that the minds of these students was too polluted. They could even think about driving trains during politics class, it was too ridiculous. So he used some small thought transmission methods to stuff these sister's heads with some core socialist values. After the class had finished there was no more thoughts of 3p4p5p; only wealth, democracy, civilization and harmony.

As for the end of year exam, the fact that everyone who came to this class scored over 80% in politics is a story for another day.

The class wasn't the important part, the important part was what happened when class finished.