002.

A/n not my art^

[Y/n Pov]

It has been an hour, or two, and now we're laying down, my head on her shoulder as she leans back into the tree out in the field. We are watching the sun set, as I play with her fingers, and a blanket beneath us and one draped over us. I couldn't stop smiling, like an idiot. "Y/n?" I heard her soft voice call for me, the voice that always gives me butterflies in my stomach when I hear it. "Yes, Mikasa?" I looked at her, as we stared into each others eyes. Feeling safe and comfort in her dark grey eyes, smiling as I admire her facial features. Her soft lips, and gentle touches and whispers, soft breathing, making my heart ache with love.

"Would you... ever date a someone who is not a man?" She randomly asks, she was scared, but I brought my hand up to her cheek. "Mikasa.. that would be illegal-" "I know, but if it wasn't... would you?" I smiled, and rubbed her cheek with my thumb. "....... I don't know, Mikasa. Would you?" She looked away, obviously scared. I sighed and she laid down, her head on my thighs as I scratched her head, watching the sun set. Blushing and smiling, as we cuddled, soon falling asleep in our dandelion field.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahchoo!" Mikasa and I both sneeze. "How many times have I told you both to not swim in the pond if you're not going to take a warm bath after?" My mother scolded us, Mikasa and I looked down, but on the inside, we're smiling like a bunch of party idiots. "Go inside, and get bathed. I'll make some soup." My mother sighed, and walked us inside my house. We went upstairs and washed up, my little brother laughed at us. My mom had him when I was 6, he recently just turned 7. "Romero, don't laugh at your sister. Y/n, Mikasa, eat up." We smiled at each other and ate our soup. Remembering the tree scene, blushing and looking down. "After you're done eating go home and get rest, okay Mika? I swear, you're like a second daughter to me!" Mom laughed, and ruffled her hair. "Ah, thank you Mrs. L/n. I shall get going now, see you tomorrow, Y/n." Mikasa smiled, at us and left.

It was late so we were getting ready for bed. I get asked a lot 'when are you going to get a suitor', but the thing is I do have suitors. They are just men-passing women, who like other women. I don't want to tell anyone, due to the punishment awaiting us. Just go to sleep, I can think of this, tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Mikasa Pov]

When I was outside, I quickly went into my home, smiling and blushing whilst doing a stupid little dance. "Ahem, excuse me miss, but isn't late and you should be in bed?" I jumped, as my mother spoke. "My god. Mother, you scared me." I tried to laugh it off. "Where were you, young lady." "Uhh, I was with... Eren. He needed help on a couple things, my apologies, mother." I thought of an excuse, rather quickly. "You know, you shouldn't be with boys, past curfew. Go to bed, your father and I will have to think of a punishment for you tomorrow." My mom stated. She isn't a very strict mom, but she does show that she cares in her own way.

"Goodnight, darling. I'll tell Y/n to talk to me before you think about going out past bedtime." I immediately blushed and rushed to my room, quickly falling on my bed, burying my face in my pillow. The things you do to me.

[Word count 630]