005.

[Y/n Pov]

We were here in the field. We ate all the snacks, and told stories. I was getting tired. I laid my head on Mikasa's lap. "Hey, guys?" Sasha asked. "Yes, Sasha?" "Do you think... that maybe one day, that we, women, will be able to date, and love, other women?" Her voice sounded like it was about to crack.

"Maybe. Probably in like centuries." We chuckled. "You, Mikasa?" I asked, moving my body to look up at her. She admire my eyes for bit before responding. "Well, yeah. People and generations change, and there's a huge possibility. But not in this time, not in this life." I smiled softly at her. "In another life. I like that." I smiled, as I looked at her.

Her mesmerizing and glistening eyes. Her perfect cheekbones, and her beautifully clear skin. Her soft looking lips, that spit out words that are magically astonishing to me. Her sweet voice that makes me feel like I'm in heaven. Her short and silky hair, that flowed beautifully in the wind. I feel like I'm in love.

She was perfect, and I am a sin.

"Should we head back to the village? Are there dangerous animals here!?" Sasha got scared as Mikasa and I laughed at her antics. "There are no danger here. The only dangerous animal here is a mother duck, only if you try to take her babies." I smiled and rubbed Sasha's back. "Oh, okay. Baby ducks? They sound cute." She smiled a bit. "Yes, they are. Around this time of year, they should be coming back anytime." Mikasa answered as we smiled at each other.

"Let's get some sleep, hmm?" I let a yawn, as we cuddled up against each other. As my heavy eyelids closed, the guilt of loving a woman flooded my stomach. I'm surprised I got some sleep.

||In the Morning||

I tiredly woke up, and felt the weight of two women on me. I sighed and stretched. I looked down to see Mikasa's head on my chest, as Sasha's head was more towards my stomach.

"Mika, Sasha, time to wake up."

I whispered, softly shaking them. Mikasa is a light sleeper, so she woke up before Sasha did. She sat up and put her hands on her lap. "Oh, I'm sorry for sleeping on you, Y/n." Mikasa said in a cute soft voice. The blush on her face was from embarrassment, and she looked so cute. "It's okay! But I think we should really wake up Sasha." I spoke with a smile and a yawn.

Mikasa nodded and went over to Sasha. She took a deep breath before smacking Sasha on her head.

"Mikasa!"

Both Sasha and I yelled out, with different tones. My tone was worried, Sasha's tone was a more playful mean tone. "Sasha, are you okay?" I rubbed where Mikasa hit her. I was practically babying Sasha. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you, Y/n!"

I heard Mikasa huff out words that were inaudible. I looked at her, to see her mad and looking at the ground. I shook my head, and payed attention to Sasha's head.

"I checked your head, Sasha. You're not bleeding out."

I chuckled and rubbed her shoulder. We are now walking back to the town, it's not a long walk. But our field is hidden. The only reason we know about it, is because my father's father grew up in the field. He planted flowers and trees, day in day out. He made sure the trees covered the field, to protect it from the people who wanted the land, to expand the town. Beside planting flowers and trees, he played with his best friend there. They fell in love and lived in the field for years, before having my dad.

When my dad was of age 18, he moved to the town. Occasionally, visiting his parents and getting them help when they went ill.

I heard a thud, and looked back to see Mikasa fell. She trip on the side of a boulder that was molded into the ground. I gasped and quickly went beside Mikasa. Grabbing her face, to see a cut on her right cheekbone. It had dirt and mud in it, as well as her face. I helped her up, as she held in her tears.

[Mikasa Pov]

So, worth it!! I thought as I blushed, when Y/n grabbed my face. Luckily, the dirt and mud covered it. "Mikasa, are you okay?!" Y/n asked in concern. I sniffled my nose and nodded.

Okay, this starts to hurt now. But, it's okay! Y/n is gonna take care of me! I smiled as we hurriedly walk back to the village. Y/n rushed me to my house, and told sasha to get some bandages and ointment for the cut. Okay, it wasn't a good idea and selfish of me to hurt myself to get her attention. But it worked! And now she can see my strength and think 'Oh wow! Mikasa is as strong as a warzone entire frontline! She can provide for me, way more better than any man!' I hid my dumb smile, as Y/n sat me on the couch.

[Y/n Pov]

I went to get a wet and dry cloth, going back to Mikasa. I saw her dazed out as tears of pain slide down her cheek. I shook my head. "This is why you always look where you're going." I whispered as I began cleaning her face of mud. I was cleaning her face with a damp cloth, Sasha came with the bandages and ointment.

||TimeSkip||

I was home, doing my chores. My mother walks in and she's in her soldier uniform. "Mom?" I questioned. "I'm sorry, dear. I have to take your father's place in the war. It's... it's mandatory." She spoke in her stern voice. My mother hugged me, and took a deep breath, smiling. "Be a good daughter and sister. They need you."

[Word count 1000]