006.

[Y/n Pov]

When my mother left, I collapsed on the floor. I didn't feel anything, emotionally, the only thing I felt was the pain on my ass and pressure. My mind rushing through the things I need to do now and in the future. I wiped my hands on my lower part of my dress, cleaning up the kitchen to get my mind off of things. I cleaned every room, every corner, everything. I had to do something, something to escape to. So, I made sure everything was perfect. Everything had to be clean, perfect, and to my expectations. I was cleaning the couches cushions when I looked outside, it was night. I took a deep shaky breath and went upstairs. I entered my brothers room, to see him sleeping. I sighed with content, and went to my parents room. My father was in bed, asleep as well. I sadly smiled and went back downstairs.

I was wiping down the counters for the third time. I saw the candles were going dim, meaning they were going to go out soon. So I went into the closet to get a new pack of candles. I got a candle holder, that already ran out, and changed the candle. When I lit it, I saw the unopened bottle of Rosè, and I hesitantly walked towards it. I grabbed it and a wine cup, I went to sit down on the couch, and opened the bottle. I poured the sparkly pink substance in the cup. Taking a couple of breaths, I drank it. I took little sips. It tasted sweet but bitter, in a good way. It's flavor made me a bit tingy, and it left a stinging aftertaste.

I sat on the couch, with a full bottle of Rosè that will soon be empty.

♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡

I woke up to my brother shaking me awake. "Hey, sis. Are you okay? Where's mom?" My heart sank. I didn't know how to tell him. "Mom was given a job. Since dad can't provide, the king has given mom a job involving war, BUT she is not on the battlefield. She's doing, from what I can tell, it has something to do with food. To make sure that the soldiers get their food and stay strong." He looked like he was about to cry, but understood and stayed strong. "Okay, let's go see what's to eat. I'll make you something." I smiled and rubbed his back.

I sat up, but my head started to pound. I groaned, and leaned forward. "Sis? Are you okay?" Romero sat next to me rubbing my back. "Yes, thank you for worrying. I'll make you breakfast and you can go with your friends, sound like a plan?" I smiled even though I have a major headache. "Yeah.... sure." He was still concerned, his eyes were filled with it. I slowly walked to the kitchen, with Romero watching me carefully. I, quickly, made myself a cup of coffee then begin to make breakfast for my brother and father.

There was a comfortable silence when I was cooking, but it was broken due to Romero talking. He was talking about what he did yesterday. He played with his friends and went to see the animals. One of his friends had fell and a goat started eating his clothes. We both chuckled at that.

"Eat up, after your done-" "Wash my dish then I can go out. I know!" He smiled and laughed, I gave him a kiss on the head. I went upstairs, with a plate of food. I knocked twice on my parents room door then entered. I walked over to my dad and shook him, gently. "Dad, I made you food." He yawned and slowly woke up. "Huh? Oh, y/n. Thank you, sweetie, leave it on the counter for me please." He tiredly groaned. I smiled as I set the plate down. I left the room, went downstairs.

Romero was cleaning his dish, then set it on the drying rack. "Okay, sis, I'll see you later! Bye, love you!" Romero rushed out the house, going to play with his friends.

I sighed and sat back down. The house was clean so I decided to take a bath. I had got my clothing that I was going to wear after and a towel. The bath was nice and relaxing. I felt at ease.

It was wonderful but I quickly got dressed into undergarments and a flower dress that wasn't too tight and then some comfortable shoes that went along with the outfit. I went downstairs and prepared snacks. The snacks included: cut strawberries, sandwiches, a sparkling beverage, tea, and some brownies. I put them in a picnic basket and got a blanket. When I was finished, I headed over to Mikasa's house.

"Oh- Hey, Y/n! How are you? What's the picnic stuff for?" Mikasa smiled, so lovingly. "Would you like to accompany me to the field? And a picnic?" I asked hopefully. "Of course! Let me put my shoes on." She replied happily, and put her favorite pairs on. "All set, let's go shall we?" I giggled and took her arm in mine.

We had arrived and set the blanket in the middle of the field. "What's the special occasion?" Mikasa asked making me confused. "Huh?" "Why did you want me to accompany you on a picnic?" She asked making me understand. "Oh.. I guess I just need the company, and.. I like you Mikasa. A lot." I looked down taking the food out the basket. When I looked up, Mikasa was centimetres away from my face. "Mika!-" I jumped, putting a hand on her shoulder, slightly pushing her back. "That's forbidden..." She whispered but she was staring at my lips. "It is.." I whispered back, sneakily grabbing a strawberry. "Woah.." Mikasa looked into my eyes and leaned in to kiss me. Obviously she had her eyes closed, and I pressed the strawberry against her lips.

I giggled as she pouted, eating the strawberry. She was sulking and I smiled at her. Putting my hand on her cheek, softly pulling her towards me. I gave her a kiss. It was soft and gentle. She tasted like strawberries, duh. But, Mikasa was so... perfect. Our noses touched as it became more passionate. Slowly by time, Mikasa couldn't contain herself and she bit my lip. "Ow!" I pouted as I was rubbing my lip. Mikasa pushed my hair out my face and pecked the lip she bit.

"Such a meanie."

[Word count 1090]