ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ

ADELIO DE ALGER OBELIA

ALIAS: Lio, Angel, little bird, prince

GENDER: Male

AGE: 5 - 19(current)

STATUS: Alive

CLASS: Royalty

GROUP: Imperial Family

POSITION: Crown Prince

HEIGHT: 5'7(current age:19)

HAIR COLOR: Sliver

EYE COLOR: Jewel blue

APPEARANCE: Adelio has short, fluffy sliver hair usually had it down messy, with soft bangs falling into his jewel-blue eyes, the trademark of the imperial family. His appearance is often compared to his late mother, Sylvia, and he described by some people to be exceedingly handsome.

PERSONALITY: As the Crown Prince of the Obelian Empire, Adelio possesses proper savoir-faire and presents himself in a graceful, respectable manner. He values his relationship with the people he's close with, he rarely show affection towards any one else except his father. In a familiar environment, Adelio becomes more cheerful and playful. Although he is perceived as innocent and generous, Adelio is aware of who hates him and talk behind his back.

Throughout the years, he always starve for affection from his father, Claude, who doesn't bother looking at him. He quickly decided that he wanted to win his favor by doing whatever he says. He remains vigilant and calculating, quickly knowing what to do to survive. Despite his behaviour with his father, Adelio is extremely intelligent and shrewdly observant.

Determine to get his father to love him back, he does anything to make him love Adelio back.

MAGIC: Adelio developed the ability to wield magic easily due to his mother side of the family. The Armani house hold were all assassin due to the fact they had a special ability that no one else knows except for members of the Armani. No ones knows due to the strict rules they were to follow at a young age. The nature of the Armani magic is related to see the different futures multiple times, allowing them to change any outcome that they sees it dangerous.

Also Adelio has healing magic, since he has a large amount of mana and is able to control it at a really young age, he started to learn how to heal himself and others since he knew no one else would heal him.