ᴅʀᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ

(Warnings: Harming, Bad thoughts, Claude)

☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎

Making a new ally

☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎

IJEKIEL ALPHEUS was on his daily secret visit with the prince. No one knew about this except some of Adelio maids and Adelio nanny. Ijekiel couldn't visit for a while since his father wanted him to study more.

Ijekiel wanted to visit Adelio because he heard that the Emperor has showed affection towards the Princess. Ijekiel knew how much the Emperor meant to Adelio, he was worried something happened.

As he arrived, he went to the secret passageway he always went through. As he went through the passageway, he saw Adelio. But Adelio was wearing his dancing attire, Ijekiel blushed as Adelio was showing a lot of skin.

Adelio who just realized that someone was watching him, he turned around only to see Ijekiel. Adelio smiled as he saw him, he felt his nervousness go away. He rushed to hug Ijekiel, they both fell to the ground. Adelio was on top of Ijekiel and Ijekiel was holding his waist.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming here!?" They were still in the same position, Ijekiel coughed and sighed. "I was...worried"

——

They were both sitting down drinking tea watching the clouds pass by. Though, Adelio was crying instead of smiling. He was telling Ijekiel his feelings about the whole situation with his father and sister.

Ijekiel was angry, why would someone do this to someone. All he did was hug him and kiss his forehead, "h-huh!" Adelio was shock, this was all new to him.

Adelio just melted in Ijekiel warmth and closed his eyes.

———

||ADELIO POV||

After spending time with Kiel, I made my choice. I would just pretend to love and protect Athanasia, maybe father would pay more attention towards me.

I was currently walking around the place until I made my near the lake, I heard a big splash noise.

I saw Athanasia falling of the boat, doesn't she knew how to swim. I sighed as I made my way towards the lake, and went to grab her before she drowns.

———
EARLIER

||ATHANASIA POV||