ʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ

<warnings: Harming themselves, Claude, Adelio being cute, and depression

<warnings: Harming themselves, Claude, Adelio being cute, and depression.>

(A/N: This chapter will only be about Adelio and his feelings towards his sister and father. It will also talk about how close Juliet and Adelio are.)

♕♔♕

Was I ever important
To father....?

♕♔♕

ADELIO WAS looking out his window, he notice how his father looks at Anathasia. It's been a week since they been having tea without him. Adelio hasn't eaten anything for days, he couldn't even remember when was the last time he ate.

Why can't his father notice him, was he to ugly or am I just unimportant. No...father loves him of course. He wouldn't be hitting him if he wasn't important...right.

Adelio decided to get if his bed and look at himself at the mirror. Once he looked he gasp in surprise, he looks deadly pale. "I look so...pale." He whispered to himself, his eyes had heavy eye bags from waking up screaming from a nightmare.

He couldn't even stand up without holding the chair that was beside him. He was really skinny, his bones were practically showing. At that moment, his legs gave up by holding his body up. He fell to the floor, he didn't have any emotion on his face.

*gasp*

"Your highest!! Are you feeling well!! Are you-" before his nanny can finish her sentence, she saw the deadly pale skin, his eye bags, and his bones just there. Her face turned into a horrified expression, what happened to Adelio.

"Your highest!! You must eat this instant, you look like you might pass out!!" She order maids to get the things prepared for her. Meanwhile, Adelio didn't say anything. Why was he so useless, he made others worry about him.

Juliet pick up Adelio and made her way towards his bed. She place him down, her tears were slowly going down her face. Why does Adelio have to starve himself, why is he hurting himself, he's just a child.

"Juliet, the things you order have arrived." As the maid is this, Juliet nodded her head.

"Your highness... you need to eat!" Adelio didn't understand why his nanny worries about him, his father would give one glance at him and look away. Felix would just ask if he needed any help, though he always say no.

Adelio was being fed by his nanny, he didn't want to open his mouth. But Juliet said that if he doesn't eat the food, she wouldn't let him see Claude.

After finishing the food he was given, he felt more healthy. He smiled a bit and hugs his bear, Juliet seeing this, she thought she was looking at a Angel. She grabs her chest over her heart just seeing this adorable sight.

"N-Nanny! Are you alright?!" Adelio said tilting his head a bit and holding her hand

"N-Nanny! Are you alright?!" Adelio said tilting his head a bit and holding her hand. Juliet sighed, why did his majesty had to punish him. "Of course Your highness. I'll always be alright." She said with a loving smile.

(This is Juliet Rose, Adelio nanny

(This is Juliet Rose, Adelio nanny.)

BONUS:

Claude knew his son was watching from his bedroom window, but he didn't care. He was looking at the small child in front of him. Anathasia was confused, why was her father looking at her.

"You're different from that filth." Anathasia look up at him, who? Felix was use to having Claude in-salting his own son.

"Papa, who's that!" Anathasia made a very innocent face, most people would fall for act just like Claude and Felix. "Ah...Princess, his majesty is talking about your older brother." Felix said, earning a glare from Claude.

A brother, Anathasia thought. From what she remembers, the original Anathasia didn't have a brother. She shrugs her shoulders and continued on with what she was eating.