ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

(Warnings: cuteness overload, fluff, Adelio being adorable)

Adelio is 15 yrs old, so 5 yrs passed
Athanasia is 10

What is this affection
You keep talking
about...?

————

ADELIO WAS sick, he was standing in the middle of a rain storm. He didn't want to be inside since his father punish him to not go outside, just because he made a rude comment to Athanasia.

The cold towel wasn't helping him, it made him remember the things that happened 5 years ago. The accident with Athanasia almost drowning to death.

Adelio felt his throat burning, every time he tries to talk, it feels like someone is carving his throat with a knife.

Nobody came to visit, except from his loyal maids and his Nanny.

It made him feel like he's just alive just to suffer, but he knew his father loves him.

Adelio felt cold air hitting him, he coughed and looked at the window, just to see it open. The last time he checked, the window was closed.

Adelio was panicking, was he going to die.

He closed his eyes, just to feel warmth on his hands. He opened them to see a tall blonde man standing over him.

Adelio thinking it was his father, he calls out for him. "F-Fath-er...!"

The blonde man chuckled a bit before speaking. "Not quite it....little bird." Adelio blush a the nickname the stranger called him. He never had a nickname before, unless it was Prince or Crown Prince.

"W-who....a-re....you...!" Adelio was having a hard time talking since his throat was burning.

"It seems he doesn't care about you." Adelio was confused, what was he talking about.

"Listen little bird, you are my son. Not my so called brother." Adelio didn't even know what he was talking about, what did he mean.

Before he could speak the stranger touch his forehead, he felt warmth go over his body. His body felt much healthier than before. Adelio looks at the man and hugs him, Adelio couldn't control his body it's like his body told him to hug him.

The hug lasted until the man spoke something, "I'm Anastacius De Alger Obelia, I am your real father. Not Claude, he doesn't even know your not his son." The man also known as Anastacius, smiled at Adelio.

Adelio was processing the information that he was just told.

He doesn't know why, but he trust this person words. He felt safe, and warmth when he hugged him.

————
FLASHBACK

Sylvia was having an affair with Claude's brother, Anastacius. She was so greedy, she slept with him. Anastacius knew this of course, but he just used her for entertainment.

Anastacius ended up getting her pregnant, Sylvia lied to Claude saying it was his child. She knew it was Anastacius child not Claudes.

But she was to scared that she might die by the hands of Claude, so she lied and Claude believe her.

When it was time to give birth, Anastacius 'died' a few months before the child was born.

Ever since this day, Anastacius would often visit Adelio and would be angry that Claude would his son. He wanted to kill him, but he needed to stick to the plan.

———

Adelio was silent during the whole time Anastacius was talking. He was shock of course, when you out the person you believe that was your father but wasn't.

Tears poured out his face, he was suffering for no reason. "P-papa...!" Adelio said, he always wanted to say that, his face flushed he was embarrassed.

Anastacius felt his heart get stabbed, Adelio cuteness was unbelievable. He always wonders were he gets his cuteness, because sure ain't hell it didn't come from him or Sylvia.

"Papa...c-can you...tell me about...about mother's side of the family...?" Adelio said as he was playing with his fingers. Anastacius smiled and nodded, "of course little bird."

———

The Armani Family was a well known family. The family was known for there silver hair and red eyes. They were really strict with who is the next heir to the crown.

The former King was Haden Armani, and his wife, Everleigh Armani. They were the royal members of the Armani Family. There were three levels of the Armani family.

The Royals, The Ordinary, and The Inadequate people.

The Royals were the people who were related to the former Kings and Queens, meaning the heir are supposed to be next in line. But they must pass a test, you must memorize all the former Kings and Queens, must know proper manners, master their magic, know all of the other kingdoms without thinking, and finally respect others whether they are poor or wealthy.

The Ordinary's are the common people, they are mostly knights, teacher, and magicians. Both men and women can choose what path they want, it doesn't matter the gender you must choose a path.

The Inadequate people are the lowest, they are mostly maids and butlers. They do get respect since they have it the worst, but they aren't poor. They just aren't wealthy as the other ones.

Sylvia was the oldest daughter of Haden and Everleigh. She was the oldest of 6 children.

But the Armani all died due to an assassin by someone's.

The only living Armani is Adelio, but also a man named Elijah Armani.

————

Adelio wonder if his magic would start showing the future.

But only time would tell. All Adelio cared right now, was Anastacius.