ᴀᴛʜᴀɴᴀsɪᴀ

The pain in my heart,is it suppose to hurtlike this? But why

is it suppose to hurt
like this? But why...?

ADELIO WAS minding his own business, until his nanny came in, unannounced. Adelio was confused, Juliet, his nanny always had manners, despite who the person is. "Is something wrong, Julie?" Adelio didn't know what was happening, "Sorry, but his majesty has meet Crown Princess Athanasia, your highness!"

Adelio immediately stood up, but sat back down. ^Calm down Adelio, Father must of have pity for the girl. Yea...that's right.^

"Julie, do you know what father is doing right now...?" Juliet was nervous, she knew how much his father meant to him, but she needs to show him that his father doesn't love him. "Your highness, his majesty is having a private conversation with the Crown Princess."

Adelio was shock, his father never had a private conversation with him, usually there were people in there. His hands were in a fist, his long nails were carving into his skin, enough to make him bleed.

"Your highness!! Please to not hurt yourself!" Adelio didn't care, this was always a bad habit of his, "You may leave...." he said it was nearly above a whisper, Juliet who didn't want to anger the prince, she left the room.

||ADELIO POV||

Why...is it for pity...no father isn't that type of person...so why...why is he giving more attention to...her...? Didn't father...hate her...?!

So many things going through my thoughts, I look at my palms, there was blood oozing out. I just stared at it, it wasn't the first time this happen and it won't be the last.

I didn't even notice that I was going into my garden, I guess my legs took me here. I sat down on a white bench that father gave me for my 3 birthday. I smiled a bit at the memory.

Looking at the view of the garden, it was beautiful. Gardenia and Hydrangea flowers around me with the sun shining on me. It was so peaceful until someone came in running.

I look over to see an maid, I never seen her around. "Your Highness, My name is Lillian York. The nanny of Princess Anathasia." She stated calmly, my look straight at her face with pure hatred clearly showing in my eyes. "May I ask why you're here?"

"His Majesty orders you to have tea with him." I eyes lit up, did father finally see my hard work. "Tell father that I'll be there." She bowed and left, I was excited about this. Father never invited me to have tea with him. I went into my bedroom to find a suitable outfit.

I clean my hands and put bandages on them, maybe father will worry about me. I walk until I was in front of the door, I heard voices talking to each other. I listen in till I heard father say something, "Do you know who I am?" Huh, who is he talking to. I decided to use my magic to see but when I saw who it was I felt disgusted. Why....why is she here...?

"F-Fath- papa!" I stood there shock father never lets me call him that unless I want a kick to my leg. I bit my lip as I felt tears slowly going down my face. I left running into my room, it must be a mistake. Father would never let her call him that right...?

I cuddle my stuff bear that Julie gave me, father never gives me presents unless I beg him to.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Your highness! Are you there!" I decided to not say anything, they'll probably just leave.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Your highness! It's time to have tea with his majesty!" I'm I really going to do this, I never said no to father. "N-No! Tell father I won't be going...!" "Yes your Highness, I will tell his majesty!" I heard footsteps slowly leaving the door. Tears never stop going down my face, all I can do is to force myself to sleep.

||THIRD POV||

As Lillian made her way towards Claudes office, she couldn't help but feel sad. She didn't know why, shaking the feeling off she knocked on the door. "Come in." As she went in she saw Anathasia eating with a smile on her face which made her happy. "Where's Adelio, Lillian?"

"His highness said he wouldn't be able to make it unfortunately." To say the least Felix and Claude were surprised, Adelio never messed a time to see Claude.
Claude didn't really cared, all he did was nodding his head while looking at Anathasia. Meanwhile Felix was worried about Adelio, he never mess a day to meet his majesty.