05

Yuji noticed something's wrong with Sachiko today

Yuji noticed something's wrong with Sachiko today. Ever since she came home yesterday, she's been quite and just playing with her necklace. The necklace came from Sachiko's father. It's the
one thing he left for her.

"Sachiko-chan is something wrong?"

The girl lifted her head, meeting Yuji's gaze as she nodded, not wanting to worry the pink-haired boy further.

They were currently eating at the bakeshop where Satoru took her whenever their spending time with each other.

"I noticed that the curse inside of you isn't troubling you, opposite of what Satoru-nii had told me"

Yuji happily shakes his head.

"I notice that too! But it's kinda scary"

Sachiko tilted her head confused.

"It's like he's planning something bad"

Just as Yuji said those words, a mouth pop on his right cheek.

"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵"

Sachiko curiously pokes the mouth, as Sukuna bites her finger making Sachiko giggled like nothing happened, and returned to her seat.

"𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥"

Sachiko ignored his warning and offered a spoon of cake towards Sukuna, motioning him to open his mouth.

"Umhh... This is kinda awkward..." Yuji sweatdropped, seeing the scene unfold.

"Come on gramps, I'm being nice here. Just open your mouth"

Sukuna clicked his tongue in annoyance and accepted the cake, munching it as Sachiko chuckles.

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘎𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵"

Sachiko just smiled and give the king of curses some cake, spoon-feeding him as Yuji ignore the scene, eating his cake also. It's a good thing that they were inside a private room or people will freak out, seeing a girl feeding a mouth that randomly pops out of a kid's cheek.

"So... Sukuna, why did you keep quite for the past days?" Yuji asked, munching his food.

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴"