07

The sound of the clock ticking is the only sound that can be heard in the room. Sachiko's been nonstop teaching them for hours now, explaining things and helping them.

Currently, the white-haired girl is silently sipping her hot choco while reading all the answer sheets. With raised eyebrows and a frown on her face, Sachiko heaved a sigh, adjusting her glasses a little.

Terrible is an understatement. It was horrendous. Baji and Mikey still got the lowest scores. The two of them suck at spelling and in numbers after all the teachings she did.

"Sachin where's the bathroom?"

Sachiko placed the papers down and look at the blond male. The others are busy answering another set of questions with Mitsuya guiding them.

"I'll take you there"

Walking through Sachiko's apartment, Takemichi, Mikey, and Chifuyu are awed by how big the girl's place is. Chifuyu and Takemichi tag along as well. They even saw some expensive paintings hanging on the wall.

The four of them stop in front of the bathroom as Sachiko opened the door.

"I rarely use this bathroom since each room in this apartment has a bathroom. If you guys need anything, I'll be in the kitchen"

The three males nodded as the white-haired girl left them. But before Sachiko left, Chifuyu caught a glimpse of her eyes making the male stare in a daze at the girl.

'What the fuck was that?'

Chifuyu shake off the feeling and started to do his thing.

"Sachin is so nice!" Mikey exclaimed, waiting outside the bathroom with Takemichi.

Chifuyu's the first one to enter inside since he won their rock, paper, and scissors game.

Takemichi smiled at Mikey. He was also thinking the same thing.

"Yeah, it's a good thing that I tag along. Hina's been busy with her cram school, so she doesn't have time to teach me"

The two of them heard the creaking sound bathroom door.

"I'm done, who's next?"

Mikey immediately went inside, skipping a little with a wide smile on his face leaving Takemichi speechless. He was supposed to be the next one to go.

Chifuyu just chuckled at Takemichi's expression, patting her partner's shoulders.

"Just remember Takemichi, God loves you so much" Chifuyu whispered.

Takemichi looked at him, almost tearing up. He can't hold it any longer. He needs to let it all out.

"I think I'm going to pee in my pants"