13

Today was your usual day, the sun was shining brightly up in the sky, no clouds can be seen. A good weather to be outdoors with someone.

Sachiko silently tied her shoe, crouching on the doorstep of her apartment as she slung her bag on her back where Catoru was. One of the guys invited her to the mall which she agreed, having nothing to do because it's Saturday. A week doing boring things, like going to school. Her brother didn't even bother to call after he and Suguru showed up last week.

Well, Mitsuya never failed to drop her home. Sometimes Peh will join them or someone from the gang.

Hell couldn't describe what happened that day when the guys came over. Satoru was getting ready to blast the boys up with Suguru preparing to unleash his curses to feed her friends. Mikey and the others stood confused at the situation, clueless about what shit they were about to be in.

Let's just say, they almost died that day without them knowing or if she hadn't stopped her brother.

Walking towards her destination, she rummaged through her pockets, finding a lollipop, as she happily started to melt the sweet inside her mouth.

It was getting too sunny, making her slightly sweat from being exposed for an hour? She's lost, again. Maybe she took a wrong turn or was it she didn't ride a cab. Either way, she's still lost, making her way through different streets in hopes of finding her way.

"This is hopeless. I should have asked Haru to pick me up"

Sachiko pouted, sitting on some kind of a bench, inside in some kind of a park. Her eyes under the glasses were watching some kids playing under the sun, shouts of joy rang through the place.

Two hours, and she's going to be late for their hang out, feet swinging back in forth motion in distress. What if Haru's already waiting for her?

Sighing heavily, she slung the bag again and tried to find where the direction to the mall is. She tries to ask some helo earlier but she just got lost further.

"Mama is she blind?" a little voice from a distance said. Her eyes instantly landed on a figure of a child, having a confused face, finger pointing at her.

"Don't point at people because that's rude. Respect the blind girl" the mother scolded her child, dragging away the girl.

Sachiko inwardly scoffed, brows furrowing from what the mother had said. For Pete sake! She's not blind! She's just born different.

"Good thing I didn't get niisan's personality or I could have blasted that child into pieces"

And so, Sachiko continued her journey, being the "Dora the Explorer" of Japan. Giving her best shot in remembering the way towards the Mall.

Somewhere in her mind, she knows which way the mall is. Satoru had taken her there more than once but her dumb mind keeps on forgetting.

"Come on self! Don't fail me right now!" she encouraged herself, feeling a lot determined.