08

For the past 2 days since the tutoring session, Mikey and the other toman members have been constantly bugging her. And will end up hanging out in her apartment.

Every day after class, Mikey and toman will wait for her outside school, smiling widely at her. Sometimes they will bring her something sweet. The reason? Well, they just want to get close to her.

Today's August 2, and as of the moment, Mikey stole her from class and is being carried like a sack of potato by Draken with Mikey beside them and a pissed Mitsuya chasing them.

"Fucking Draken be careful with her skirt!" Mitsuya shouted making Sachiko blush in embarrassment. She held her skirt down as Draken, Mikey, and Mitsuya glared at the male students watching her.

"Ryu, you didn't have to carry me like this. I will gladly come with the two of you"

Draken sighed and fasten his pace.

"It's Mikey's idea. I'm sorry if you're uncomfy, I'll put you down if you want"

"No it's okay, just don't do this again. I'm kinda tired to walk right now"

Sachiko tightly closed her eyes under her mask, feeling a little sleepy from all the noise. Mikey's been laughing like a kid for the past few minutes.

As soon as Draken and Mikey successfully got out of the school, Sachiko was placed on Draken's bike.

"Where are you guys taking me?" She yawned a bit.

"We're going to the shrine. The others are waiting for us" Mikey answered.

The girl snaked her arms on Draken's waist, making Mikey raised his brow a little.

"Wake me up when we get there and I won't fall off, trust me"

Draken just nodded as they drove off towards the shrine as Sachiko drifted to dreamland.

'I hope Takashi brings my other bag. I only brought Catoru's bag with me'

____________________________________

"Sachin wake up... we're here already"

With a yawn, Sachiko rubbed her eyes under her mask and got out of Draken's hold, still sleepy. Mikey holds her hand, guiding her towards the stair, as the male noticed her still being sleepy.

Another hand holds her hand, as Sachiko heard voices of the males who's been bugging her.

"You okay Sachi?"

She nodded at Chifuyu who's the one holding her other hand.

"I think Catoru's been shaken up from all of the commotions earlier. Can you check him up Chifuyu?"

The male nodded at her and took Catoru's bag.

Mikey then let her sit on a bench beside a tree.