10

"Where's Yuji?"

Sachiko roamed her eyes, trying to find the pink-haired boy. Draken's been rushed to the hospital by Takemichi and the rest of the gang just leaving Mitsuya, Mikey, Baji, and Chifuyu with her.

"He's with Emma and Hina at the festival" Mitsuya answered.

The white-haired girl nodded but her mind's still clouded with thoughts. Something's not adding up.

"Let's get out of here" Baji softly grabbed the girl's arms but Sachiko didn't budge a little.

"Sachi?" Mikey called her but Sachiko's focus was still on the spot where the curse stood earlier.

Chifuyu tapped her shoulder, making Sachiko snapped out of her thoughts.

"Something ain't right here"

Mitsuya looked at her with confusement.

Handing Catoru's bag to Chifuyu, Sachiko quickly runs away from them heading towards where the festival was being held.

The males looked at each other and they immediately followed Sachiko with curiosity.

'What are you up to you Sachiko?'

____________________________________

Squinting her eyes, Sachiko saw a familiar-looking male standing not far from her dressed in a suit.

"Nanamin what are you doing here?"

The said male turned to face her with a usual look on his face.

"I received a call from Itadori-kun that he saw the unregistered curse that ambushed Gojo-san"

"Wait, he was ambushed?"

Nanami nodded and showed her the drawing Satoru made.

"Yuji personally met two of the curse with Gojo-san"

Sachiko almost laughed if it wasn't a serious situation just by looking at her brother's drawing. She then returned it to Nanami and stepped forward.

"Did you already evacuated the area?"

The blond male nodded and fixed his glasses.

"Ichiji already took care of it but I think there are still people inside"

Pressing her palm on the air, the girl felt something pulled her inside making her insides panic. Nanami saw how the girl disappeared as he immediately followed, worrying a little.

The white-haired girl then tried to go back but the force was preventing her to go outside.

"Whoever made this veil is trying to lock someone who has cursed energy inside" She spoke as soon as Nanami appeared.