friends with the dark 1

there always remains a mask of happiness on the greatest sorrows. we cover our wounds with the thought of getting caught by the one's we care about and yet when time appears on the right side we reveal our tinted souls to the one we think might hate us on seeing the dark side but it turns out they find the purity in our darkness too.

"so y/n .." one of the mens who stood beside you asked making you snap out of your stream of consciousness , "yeah?" you asked them with a small smile playing on your rosy lips , you were in another of the famous banquet parties of the mafia ruling . you had been into such parties alot seeing how your family used to be one of the greatest mafia but since your brother died because of an enmity with one of the mafia rivals, your parents cut ties with the mafia world your family was devastated, the impact was so severe that you almost felt your father slipping through the darkness of depression but somehow he didn't and you were glad he didn't because without him you would have been a mess. It took about a whole year for you all to even move on a bit from what happened, your usual cheerful family was no more cheerful, the silence that resided in the house only seem to have become deafning. The outcome of it  all was that your father said his final goodbye to the mafia world and settled with the buisness that they had as a cover up for their underworld work. Since your brother was no more, you being there only child left they were extremely protective over you . the people out of respect always invited your family to such banquets and now that your parents have left all the responsibilities in your hand . you had no other options than to be here on there behalf not that you mind even a bit everyone here was quite opposite of how people discuss the mafia world although there was a dark side to all of the people present there they still always remained kind to you . exceptions are still there . "so miss y/n i heard that you are dating someone these days ." one of your dad's friend asked making you chuckle while you shook you head . "no Mr.parker i have been way busy with the recent buisness deals going on with the Italian company. " you stated out as you looked at him with a honest look . "sure i will believe that ." he said with his famous smirk making you roll your eyes as you chuckled at him , "honey don't make the child nervous. " Mrs.park said as she glared at her husband who just looked at his wife in disbelief. you had always loved them as a couple as they go beyond every rule in the mafia world , most of the mafia's believed in keep there womens under control and giving them less freedom. they believed that mafia and womens had no connections but Mr. park ..always an exception. you were glad that your parents had taken off the mafia world or you would have been in one of those arranged marriage talks with one of the mafia's, you were someone who believed in find love and respect in the same line . "i will surely tell you if i am dating someone Mr. park don't worry . Even i want you to give some rumours to my dad ." you teased with a playful look making the couple laugh, "okay okay..how about tom ?" the straight question from Mr. park made you go shock for a minute, "i am afraid i don't understand what you mean." you said trying to be careful with your words cause mister park was known in the mafia to be good with getting out words from the people that's how the buisness worked. "he means is tom dating someone or even he is busy like you sweetheart. " Mrs.park completed her husbands words making you nod merely. "i don't know..i haven't heard from him since last month maybe he is in some buisness stuffs again ." you stated as they both nodded in understanding. you were about to say something when suddenly you were pulled back by someone into a tight hug, the instance they hugged you a smile appeared on your face and the similar scent of mint and spice wood made you giggle. "i missed you so much my pepo." tom's voice acted as a soothing gel against your ears , "how many times must i remind you to not call me that psyduck ?" you asked tom as you turned around and kissed his cheek . he rolled his eyes at the nickname making you chuckled, "typically i would have expected a i missed you too but knowing you i always had a doubt. " tom snarled at you jokingly making you roll your eyes. "that reminds me ." he stated as he bend down to place a kiss on your cheeks , "you look smoking hot enough to make all the guys hard at you site ." he complimented with a wink making you scoff at his childish comment. "well you better maintain distance from me then . i don't want to end up in your bed as one of your one nightstand ." you smirked taking a step back from tom who rolled his eyes before moving forward and pulling you closer abruptly with his hand on your waist . you could feel everyone around you watching you two and you were still shocked at your best friends behaviour , you guys have been friends since childhood and the same thing was with your fathers but the thing was that tom never acted in such a way before he was always careful about his actions as he knew how things worked here too well. "tom?" you questioned silently while looking up at him with questioning eyes , he just smiled plainly and bend down to come in level with you. "now we will be the rumors headline tomorrow." Tom's voice was mischievous making you scoff , "you brat." you pushed him away while slapping his hands off you,  "hey hey watch your mouth young lady , you are talking to a very dangerous man ." he retorted making you roll your eyes, "i don't see any dangerous man ." you stated while standing on your tip toe and looking around as if you were searching for someone, "you won't learn to respect me ?will you?" he asked you with a sigh as he piched the bridge of his nose and then looked at you with a questioning smile . "never ." you grinned as tom also started chuckling and shook his head , "maybe i will discipline you well after making you my wife ." he teased making you give him a bored look , "ewww i won't marry you , don't daydream. " you hissed back as you turned back to the park couple in front of you watching you both with adoration.  "yes i wouldn't to marry you or else maybe i will lose my position as a mafia because of how disrespectful of a wife you would be ." tom fake taunted while you waved him off , "don't challenge me ." you growled back before you both started to talk to the couple .

************************************

"so still found your Mr perfect?" tom asked you as you both were currently in his living room sitting on your favorite couch with your legs on his lap and you sitting on one end of the couch facing him, "not yet." you answered with a small smile, "ofcourse who will find a guy who doesn't drinks , has never had a relationship in life leave aside that all who will find a guy who hasn't had sex in his life." as the last words left his mouth you threw a pillow at him , "tom!" you shouted making him roll his eyes , "what!" he shouted back making you glare at him , " leave it tell me have you found any one for yourself? " you changed the topic making tom chuckle , "can't risk putting someone's life in danger." he replied plainly making you pout, "just state it already , you like fucking around with those whores and you can't fuck a single pussy for your whole life." you blurted while giving him a bored look, he tried to act hurt but ended up laughing at your comment, "no that's not fully true , i can manage to fuck the same pussy ." tom defended making you laugh,  "wanna bet on that?" you challenged while narrowing your eyes at him , he smirked looking at you. "if you are gonna be the prize for the bet ." tom conditioned making your cheeks burn bright pink as you looked at him bewildered by his words, "you bitch." you cursed at him while kicking his leg as he laughed,  you were about to pull your legs off his lap when he suddenly grabbed your legs, "what is it now you psyduck?" you whined looking at him , "I am serious on that ." He stated his eyes down at your feet as he drew circles on them, you looked at him a bit dazed .
"you are joking right?...this can't be true .." you asked him with a nervous laugh,  while you looked at him hesitation evident in your eyes. Yes you at some time thought that you have some sought a feelings for him but your friendship was a way serious thing that love for you. You didn't want it to be destroyed, at no cost. "Tom?" You called out again as he just kept his gaze low , not meeting your eyes . "you heard it right? i meant each word of what i said . "  tom words made your heart skip a beat as he looked up at you , his eyes were full of determination. You could feel your breath stop at the intensity of the moment which made a chill ran down your spine . This can't be true , this is all supposed to be a dream . Or was it really true ?
"are you even in your senses !!,you are gonna destroy our years of friendship if this doesn't works out ." You exclaimed as you saw him with big eyes , you were about to get up and leave when tom suddenly grabbed your hand and pulled you to him , now you were on Tom's lap with his hands on your waist and yours hand on his chest ,Your could clearly feel his abs throw the thin fabric of his cotton shirt . "Tom.." you were about to say something but tom stopped you , "y/n please give me a chance . I really want to show you how sincere I am for you and just for you ." Tom breathed out as he cupped your face in his both hand and softly patted your plump lips with his thumb , you looked at him a bit unsure. This all went on too fast that you took a minute to register it all and say anything,  "see tom if we give this a chance and maybe it doesn't works out then it will affect our friendship and at no cost I want to lose what we have for something that can.." you trailed off when you saw the look in Tom's eyes , he was looking at you in the most pure way. The way any girl would die to be looked at by someone, he didn't had lust or just some stubborn look that you would usually get from anyone but he had the most purest look of sincerity and adoration . What you saw was looked the same as what tom would have for his mother or the times he would speak of his mother . It was just pure love . You had known him since childhood and you knew every hardship and every lovely thing tom had experienced in life, that's what attracted you to him though you never understood what the feelings were . If it was just some friendship or.., "hey babes listen to me ." Tom cooed as he saw you in a conflict , "I know you don't want this to destroy what we have but give me a chance I promise I would never bring this up again if we don't work out , I won't let you ever feel any awkwardness over this matter. " he begged literarily,  the look in his eyes just made you sigh . "Okay fine but I assure you that if we don't work.." you couldn't complete your sentence when suddenly Tom's lips smashed against yours making your breath stop . He kissed you passionately making you moan which cause a small blush to appear on your cheeks , tom pulled away with a grin looking at you. "I can't even tell you how much I had waited to do this ." He whispered as you guys looked deep into each other eyes catching your breath . "How long ?" You asked him while your guys still maintained in the same position your forehead attached to his and your eyes closed while he held you close to himself , "most like 2 to 4 years ." His words made your eyes snap open as you gawked at him , while a sinister  smirk took place on his soft lips.  "But it would be worth the wait when I get to be all your first." He added making you pull away from him and slap his arm hard making him roll his eyes as you just glared at him. Surely this was going to get wayyyyy more crazier than it already was.

A/n: I know I was supposed to update days before but ehhhhh soriiiii can't find a story line for this a perfect one.