unknown text

y/f/n : your fake name .

Tom wanted to have some talk with his fans but he knew that if he reveals his Identity everything gonna go into a different direction. The direction he does not want it to go. So here he was creating a fake account on Instagram just to text some of his fans , kind man you see . He created a account by the name Thomas William.

When his account was created he started to search for people he think might be a good idea to talk to , Tom was sitting with his phone in one hand and on the other was coffee , as he went throw the pages and pages , finding that most of the fan account had Mrs. Hiddleston or any of his character name written on it , he texted some of the people he thought was decent to talk to , then his eyes stopped on a page ,

Name: (the fake name you want)

Bio: well being a marvel fan sometimes sucks and looks hilarious at the same time , like in the infinity war I got to see thor's full power but see they killed our king loki. The one for whom we were yet living alive. Okay so I haven't watched endgame yet but if you spoil anything to me I am gonna come and shower my warth on you. May Tom and loki save you from me .

Now a little intro , a mature adult bye age but a pampered child by parents and relatives view , only best friend know the real me (lol i don't have a best friend) , anyway I may look sassy but I am super honest.

Wanna know me then text idiot.

As Tom read the bio he started to laugh at how much of humor she has and how much of a person she is . Unknown of the fact Tom texted her .

Tom: hey I saw your profile and must say a good bio .

Then he started to scroll throw his messages from before but he was waiting for a reply to come , it was a private account and to the point that it didn't even had a picture of the person made Tom more curious. He sighed and thought that he was being too much so he kept his phone at a side and started with his flim script rehearsing his lines .

Two days had gone since the message was sent and no reply . Tom sighed checking his phone for once , he did not knew why he was being so impatient to talk to someone he doesn't even know but then also he was waiting, Tom got with a frown and headed to his kitchen , "some tea might help." Tom mumbled to himself and started to Brew his tea, when he was finished he headed back to his couch and turned on his TV, switching throw channels and suddenly his phone dinged, Tom placed his drink down and checked his phone to see who it was and the screen popped with your name on it.

Y/f/n: hey sorry for the late reply but I am happy that some people do read bios .

Tom smild as he saw your message and then decided to text back .

Thomas: it is okay I am thankful that you at least replied even though it took two days and yeah many people read the bios

You read the incoming message and grinned like an idiot , you found the guys interesting and started to chat with him.

Y/f/n: so you are from London never thought I will get a message from out of my country. Anyway I may have to tell you my real name now that I assume you are a good guy.

Tom read your message and smiled to himself , then texted back .

Thomas : I am honored that you think I am a good man and I wanna hear your name really badly.

You read his message and grinned . Then started to type back again . You had only college friends and no other friends on insta. So he was like your first male friend who you have not meet but was good enough.

Y/f/n: my name is y/n , I am ninteen and soon I am turning twenty but anyway I had to create a fake account because of my family restrictions they don't allow me to use social media because you know typical Orthodox special my brother he has a girlfriend but won't even allow me to talk to boys , so at last I had no other option than creating a fake account even though most of my friends know that this is my account. I am telling you all this because you look to me as a good friend type.