unknown text part two

"hello Thomasi." You said and he chuckled, "hello y/nsi." Tom replied and you smiled, "how about you gave me a call?" Tom asked you and you sighed, "I had something to tell you I have got a scholarship from Oxford law school." You said and he was awestruck , "really I am so happy for you." Tom said and you had a small smile playing on your lips , "so you are gonna be here to London now?" Tom asked you but your face feel down, "no Thomas my father is not agreeing to send me there even though I have been trying for months they are not home right now so I called you." You explained and Tom was blank, "but you want to make a career?" Tom asked you and you took in a deep breath not trying to cry , "yeah I want to but I have only three years left then they will marry me to who ever they want." You said and bit your lip to stop from crying while Tom almost felt his world stop not because you couldn't be his but because you couldn't make a career, "should I talk to them?" Tom said and you got hesitant, "no not at all ,they will drag you into this , I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." You denied and wiped your tears, "it is okay maybe this was my destiny." You said and gave a sad smile, while Tom felt the anger increase in him just because he couldn't help you, "y/n I think you should try again you have worked so hard for this all don't let it all get into vains." Tom encouraged you and you took in a deep breath and the said "I will try again maybe if they agree I can do this." You nodded to yourself and Tom smiled that you were a brave girl, "that's like the y/n I know." Tom said and you chuckled, "y/n" you heard your mother call you, "yes ammi." You called back and Tom had to place a hand over his ear to bear your scream, "oops sorry Thomasi I need to go bye." You said and he chuckled, "okay good bye and I hope you father agrees." Tom said and you blushed then cut off the call. Heading to your mother to know what she had to say.

On your birthday you father asked you what do you want and you asked him to let you study , at first he denied but then when you particularly begged him and told him that you want to make him proud by being a lawyer you want to earn a name with your father by your side , that you want him to be called by your name not your husband. Then after a little more he understood and Allowed you to go out , you were at a high level of happiness , then you started planning to go .

Then the next day you went upstairs and gave Tom a call , "hello." You said and Tom directly started with questions, "hey y/n happy birthday, did you got permission?" Tom asked and you smiled, "yes Thomasi I got permission I still can't believe that I am going to London and gonna complete my studies."you said jumping and giggling, "congratulations ." Tom said and you blushed, "I owe you a thank you how about we meet when my brother and father leave?" You suggested and Tom was a bit hesitant, he did not knew whether he was ready to tell you the truth. "Yeah I want to meet you too." Tom said and you blushed, Tom was now ready that if you love him even for his status he was ready for that to, "Thomas I want to tell you something."you said and he smiled, you wanted to confess your love for him but you were scared what if he was just being friendly and you are doing a wrong thing. "What is it y/n?" Tom asked you worried, "nothing just thank you, you helped me in my hardest time and even kept believing in me." You said and he chuckled, "it's okay I can't wait to see you." Tom said and you felt yourself blushing. After talking for a while you headed down .

Three days later you landed in london and then got yourself a rented apartment which you had already set before on a internet app. After two days your father left along with your brother and you gave Tom a call and planned on meeting in a near by cafe . When you reached there you checked your light rose lips and face  you did a little make up and curled your hair lightly , you were wearing a blue plain floral frok with a light white leggings. You looked up at the waitress who gave you a smile , you told her to bring you a coffee with pouding. When you looked at the door you did not believed your eyes , in front of you was standing Tom freaking Hiddleston , he was wearing a white shirt and black jeans , he saw you and you saw him , a blush creept it's way to your cheek and you looked away, he was clean shaved had his hair short with ginger coloured hairs , he sat in a table which was facing yours , just right to look at each other, you thought of Thomas why was he not here yet , you decided to text him.

Y/n: Thomasi where are you? , You know Tom Hiddleston is here he is sitting in front of me.

You texted and looked up to see tom smiling at you , you looked away. His phone dinged and you felt like it was Thomas but you felt it awkward, then you felt yourself smiling more .

Thomas: y/n you should talk to him if you want we can change today's plan.

You saw thomas' s text and pouted , you had crush on Tom but now your heart was getting turning towards Thomas and it did not mattered whether for him you had to leave a chance of meeting Tom.

Y/n : no not needed I was here to meet you and now it doesn't matter who he is , I am here to meet you and only you.

You said and sighed waiting for his text or him to arrive , you looked up and the waitress was reaching Tom and he was smiling at her, "what would you like to have sir?" She asked Tom and he smiled, "regular tea and french toast." Tom said and your eyes went wide , his accent his voice was similar to Thomas . You were getting a confirmed doubt that he was Thomas so you planned on doing something, you called Thomas and coincidence tom's phone ring and you narrowed your eyes at him, "Thomasi I warn you if you dare to lie to me again I am gonna make you regret." You said pointing a finger at Tom, "ehheehehe." He gave a nervous laugh And you gave him a death glare, "sorry I wanted to surprise you darling." Tom said and your mouth went slack, "you are Thomas my guess was right?" You asked him disbelief, "yes darling ." Tom said and made his way to your chair, "I can't believe you are really here , you I mean Tom Hiddleston, Thomas Williams ,my Thomas " you said and slapped a hand in front of your mouth , what you just said my Thomas , Tom smirked as he heard you and you looked away, "actually y/n I wanted to ask you something." Tom said snapping his attention towards him, his baby blue eyes which you were seeing for the first time in reality was mesmerizing, "go on." You said and he nodded, "he gulped the lump in his throat and then looked at you, "will you go on a date with me , I know I am being straight forward but I have waited a long to ask you this , I feel in love with you a long time before this and yeah if you say no I understand I don't mind being friends." Tom ranted it all out and you were a quite taken a back , "no ." You said softly almost inaudible, "it's okay." Tom answered hurt and you smiled at him, "I can't date you Tom because I like Thomas and I will date him, I liked him a long time a go but was too scared to say so I will wait for him to ask me." You said and Tom smirked , "okay then I will consider that a yes."Tom said smirking and happy that you were in love with him not his status or fame. "How about I skip this dating part and directly ask thomas to be my boyfriend?"you asked Tom and he smiled a loki smile . "That would be even more good." Tom said and then the waiter came placing both of your order in front of you , you guys started to laugh and talk, it was nice to be with your dream guy but it was even more good to be with your best friend . "Now my hug darling." You said and got up, "my pleasure." Tom said and hugged you making you giggle . It was going to be a interesting time in London.

You guys went out to Tom's favorite places and at last he dropped you home and you guys were standing there smiling at each other, "bye good night." Tom said and you blushed, standing on your tip toe and pecking his cheek making him go blank, "bye Thomasi." You said and left to your house.