flight(tom)

Warning :none just enjoy

You were on a flight to London for your university,  you went back home for your holiday and now you were heading back to get started with another degree which was of three years, You sat on your business class seat,  yes business class because you father wanted you to have the rich class feel like usual you loved it that your father loved you so much and you guys were rich enough to get over sea's and live your dream but not so much rich,  you sighed looking at your phone home screen, it always relaxed you to see a picture of your favorite actor or maybe character on the phone screen,  it was a picture of Tom Hiddleston and on one side Loki with a quote written on it,  'love is even more risky when you fall for both. ' you chuckled and put your phone into flight mode.

Then arrived your flight neighbor , he was wearing a midnight blue hoodie along with black jeans and sunglasses, dude who need sunglasses for a flight. Not to mention you were the sassy yet shy type . You observed the man he was a good six feet tall with a slender muscular figure , his face was not so visible as he was doing his work from what you could make out was he was handsome  and hot too . "Hello." You greeted as he settled down but he did not replied like he had earphones on , you felt embarrassed for such a insult and now you are gonna give him a hard time .

You sighed then looked out then back at your phone ,Unlocking your phone you pulled out your earphones. You glanced back at the man as he took off his sunglasses and you were a bit shocked as to what you saw , he was no one other than TOM HIDDLESTON , you sat back straight looking at the front seat. You sighed and composed yourself as to not let out a scream, you scrolled through your phone and found your favorite playlist .

Smiling to yourself you decided to played it as you were about to put the earphones you heard a voice , "hi ." Tom said and you acted like you didn't heard him, of course you were sure to return the same attitude he gave you. You put on your earphone but did not played the music as to hear what he had to say, he chuckled at your behavior and then waved a hand in front of you , you turned to look at him trying to look annoyed by his interruption but dude when you have such a hot person sitting next to you how could you, you pulled out your earphone to listen to him,

"were you saying something sir?" You asked him trying to hide your nervousness as to be next to your dream guy, "I am sorry for the interruption and also sorry for ignoring your greeting before ." Tom apologized and you couldn't hold back the smile that formed on your lips, "it's okay at least you apologized I never thought anyone would do that, anyway y/n here." You said forwarding your hand for a hand shake , Tom chuckled and shook hands with you, "it's tom here." Tom said as he was still shaking hand with you, "well nice to meet you and maybe I should say this a big fan ." You ranted out as to you were trying your best not to faint,

"thank you." Tom said and you turned back to your seat, "so traveling back from home?" Tom questioned and you nodded , "wait how do you know?" You asked him turning to him quickly, he giggled and then looked back at you , "well your eyelashes are slightly wet from the crying, you look fairly a student not a working person plus I made a guess as it is the time for holidays to end." Tom said and you looked at him your mouth slightly agape , "yeah I am travelling back to London to complete a newly degree at Oxford, my parents came to the airport to drop me and you know they make you go emotional when you wish you won't that lead me to cry a little so here I am going back ." You explained and Tom laughed at my remarkes,

"so right guess student ." Tom said and you chuckle then nodded, " what about you?" You asked him back , by now you guys have got normal as you don't remember him being the man you wanted to meet your whole life. "I was here to visit my sister she is a journalist ." Tom said and you smiled, of course you knew about his sister, you did always went on checking things about him, "anyway I may be a student but please don't think I am a child as that is what I hate, everyone treats me as if I am not big enough to handle myself." You said and folded your arms while pouting a little , Tom chuckled at you and then smiled ,

"okay I won't but fairly you might be underaged that's why everyone worries." Tom maybe teased, you looked at him with narrow eyes and he gave his loki grin, "excuse me I am not a child I am (your age) years old." You said and Tom even looked shock, "really I don't think so." Tom said with a smirk and you smirked back , "of course I am ." You said and shrugged he just chuckled at your antics , "don't mind me saying this but I wanted to ask you that how could you like Shakespeare?" You asked annoyed , "how could someone not like Shakespeare ?" Tom asked you back with a confused face .

"well I don't like Shakespeare, like you see he talks too much for my liking." You said and Tom looked at you, "did you read it for yourself or someone else taught you?" Tom asked you , "ummm my teachers taught me and since then I have this feeling that if I could go back in time it would be when Shakespeare wrote those acts of his which got me into a lot of learning troubles and I swear on god that he will have to face my warth for what he did to all the innocent childrens." You said and Tom was laughing at your commitment, "might be because your teacher wasn't a good teacher and you had to learn a lot for completing those essays and answers that your teacher wanted." Tom said and you nodded, "don't ask me ,my teachers they wanted me to write essays and answers of like two to three pages which were something I didn't have the right to write with my own set of mind it was like being a repeating parrot and it sucked ." You said with a scowl and laid your head back on the leather seat , "I see anyway maybe I could tell you some of his great works so that you will praise him rather than hating him." Tom said smirking and you saw him with your mouth hanged open and a frown setting on the corner of your lips, "please no I have did a lot to get him off my mind not again am I letting him in ." You requested him with a pout and he chuckled, the rest of the flight was gone in this chatters and laughter's , when your flight was supposed to land in just ten minutes you both went silent, you wanted this flight to never end as to who wouldn't after all he was your dream guys and sharing a flight with him was something you couldn't imagine. Tom was also nervous as he wanted to ask you something he thought you wouldn't agree to , so in fear none of spoke till the flight landed.

"Can I have a picture with you?" You asked while turning red with nervousness and he chuckled, "sure why not?" Tom said and you swear on god that you were on cloud nine by that , you started to pull out your phone and tried to turn it on but to your luck it wasn't even turning on , "shoots ." You said as you realized that your battery was dead because of the overly listening to your favorite playlist, of course you and tom shared the earphone but now this lead you to not have a picture with him, "what happened?" Tom asked me you concerned and you looked at him with a pout, "I am sorry but my phone's  battery is dead anyway thanks for agreeing." You said your voice was a bit flat than usual.

You started to collect your things to get off when Tom stopped you, " if you don't mind I can take a picture from my phone and can send it to you throw WhatsApp or any other social media." Tom suggested and your eyes went wide , if he took a picture from his phone . He will send it to you throw WhatsApp as you have only WhatsApp and nothing else, this would lead you guys to exchanging numbers and what can be more than having your idiols number in your phone , you without a thought agreed . After taking the picture you gave Tom your number and he said that he had already texted you and had asked you to text back as soon as you got home and had a good amount of charging on your phone.

Then with a good bye you guys parted your ways but for a good instinct you guys knew you will meet again .