Chapter - 27

As Kong seen Arthit leaving with Godt without sparing him another glance he felt hurt.

He wanted to stop him from going with him but he doesn't know why that he too saw the same hurting feel in Arthit eyes as he is feeling inside.

He was wondering
What hurted him????
He is hurt because he left even before the time he had told him???
Or is there something else???

Its not even 24hrs that I confessed him, why everything is so messed up 🤦 that too this soon???

Kongpob sighed with all these thoughts which he is internally fighting with.

Watching all these actions of Kongpob P'Earth asked "what's wrong Kong??? Did something happened????"

Kongpob got startled by the sudden voice from his left side after recovering he replied "I don't know pi, everything is messed up"

"Why??? What is messed up?? Tell me if I can I will help you😊 to clear what is messed" by saying that she showed her sweet smile for which he smiled back and asked "When did P'Tod became hurt that even you don't know what you have done in the first place pi???"

"Usually it's me who gets hurt easily because I always felt jealous for other people who stays a little closer than they should be but in his point of view he was jealous too that to because of you😂 he felt we are too close than a celebrity and his manager should be and he even thought I liked you.
And you know what Kong???"

"Piiiii😳😳, what???"
"I liked you, not even then I still like you, I like you so muchhhhh"
"Piiiiiiii😳😳😳😳 stop joking 🙄🙄😅🤣"

"You are cool Kong. But that's true I really like you a lot but the difference is you are my baby brother. so he was hurt too😂, that's the usual case when we get hurt most of the times in our starting stage of relationship but now after knowing eachother for morethan a two years we are all set without any insecurities" by saying that she smiled with the memories which she remembered.

Then suddenly she asked "Oh my god Kongggg are you in a relationship too??? Is that's why everything is messed up?? Are you jealous too?? You didn't even told me about that girl/boy😳. When did you even started dating???
How many days / Weeks / months is your relation???
I thought you likey your junior, isn't it he is the one now??? Or someone else????
Or-------"
"Hoiiii piiiii calm down" both Kongpob and Earth laughed.

Then Kong started "It's not even been 24hours pi"
"Whatttt???"
"Yea yesterday only I happened to confess him"
"You confessed???"
"Yeaaaa pi, he confessed to me 2weeks ago and asked for this two weeks to figure out something. Then I used this two weeks to figure out how I actually feel about him so I accepted and I confessed him back yesterday"
"Ok that's seems a little fast but I think you figured your feelings correctly right Kong?? Because I don't want you to get hurt nor that another one"
"Yes pi I think I am sure"
"That's good then so what happened now???"
"You not gonna ask who is that guy???"
"No need to ask though because I think it must be your junior isn't it??"
Which made Kong to smile wider while his face is started to become red.
"Is that red colour which is appearing on your face is called blush Kong????"
"Nooooooo"
"Why so loud?????"
Kongpob gave an awkward look then he started again while smiling "You know me too well pi, no wonder my dad trusts you so much to give my full rights to you and to make you my sole Manager"

"Ok let's skip this part and let's go back to those things which I need to know so, tell me what happened????"
"I don't know pi, whenever I saw him with someone else called Godt I feel so angry, it seems like they are too close and people started to ship them too. But they didn't say anything against to the people who ships them"
"How do you know that people are shipping them???"
"I saw a video of them yesterday pi, which was sent by an unknown number"
"Okkkk, that video is before your confession or after??"
"Before"
"Even after seeing that video still you confessed him, so do you know what does that even mean kong???"
"I was so upset when I saw people shipping them but when I saw him running towards me so eagerly and when he smiled while panting made my all thoughts in my head to fly far away from me. So at that time it didn't mattered to me, but when he said that guy's name again that brought all those thoughts once again"