Part 54 Pre Birthday

Their outfits for lunch except he isn't wearing a t-shirt

The honeymooners sat outside at the table opposite each other and enjoyed baguettes and lemon margaritas along with crackers, cheese and a exotic fruit bowl

The honeymooners sat outside at the table opposite each other and enjoyed baguettes and lemon margaritas along with crackers, cheese and a exotic fruit bowl. "Mmm I like this" she said whilst chewing her baguette bread "I know that's why I added avocado in your one ,babe" he said whilst sipping his drink she smiled rubbing his free hand which was resting on the table, they both enjoyed this lovely food. "Babe do you want a cracker?" he nodded "yeah darling but with cream cheese so yah you were saying about.. she gave his cracker with the spread "yeah about our company how many months till the launch?" she asked whilst placing the bree cheese slice on her cracker.

"Well I did receive a call yesterday so mostly likely when we get back things will kick start mm this is yum" he said chomping on the cracker. "Hmm so we will be quite busy na.. he nodded "yup super but right now let's enjoy here and now" she nodded "yes baby so no work talk" he grinned at her comment "exactly ok now I am full mera hogaya" he said slumping in the chair. "Mera bhi" she said "we will eat these later when we feel to have an appetite " he said she got up taking the fruit bowl and he followed they went back inside.

"So.." she said putting the fruit bowl on table he held her hand and turned her to him. "Yah?" She asked keeping her palms on each pec "hmm remember you owe me a surprise or two.." he said rubbing her waist. "yah but soon abhi nai.." he pulled her close "nai abhi I want something from you now..hmm I know you can give me a fashion show of the clothes you bought" she smiled but knew it's not that straight forward.. "just a fashion show aur kuch nai?" He smirked naughtily. "Hmm aur bahut kuch ,darling we have the whole afternoon to chill actually that idea can wait.. come with me" he said taking her by the hand.

They reached the bedroom "Let's try out some toys" he said whilst taking the bag out of the suit case."This one" he said taking it out. Naira felt shy "why are you quiet darling?" He said "open this box and make me wear it" she took the box and opened it "but baby first let me make it" she said rubbing his bulge outside his boxers "hard" she said in a sexy tone and untied his boxers strings and dropped them. "Not bad" she said seeing it was a little erect "but I want.. she said wrapping her hand around it and held his waist "harder" she said taking in his lower lush lip into her mouth and kissed him hungryily she totally dominated the kiss sucking his tongue and playing with it in her mouth at the same time making him hard with her hand he was feeling heavily.

"Bas" she said stopping both actions "what I am so ready keep rubbing it darling" he said holding her hand which was semi wet with his juices "baby you want this na" she said "i'll just see.. so it says add batteries" which she did and.. she saw the lube bottle that comes with it she applied it around the 2 cock rings. "Hmm" so she held his semi soft member "this goes through the ring" she pulls his dick through it he couldn't stop admiring her her doing this for him, she care and gentlest made him love her even more "and this.. " he cupped her chin and she looked up "kya?" He shook his head "just love you so much darling where have you been all my life?" She giggled "let me do this baby and Yah i love you alot" she said and he pulled her closer her hand was still holding his member..they shared a loving peck "so as I was saying this ring goes around the base of your penis like this so around your balls there done" like that she made him wear the bunny vibrator.