Part 10

"what like some cheap tart, no thank you" she said to him

"Listen it's not cheap infact I have always wanted to with you but away from home what better place than Bali" he said,then he caressed her lip.

"Control your desires for now right now I need food to carry on with anything" then she yawned

"Aww my baby tired hai" he said taking her in a hug

"Mmm I swear when you start these pills again they make you so hungry" hearing that he released her.

"Wait..your on the pill again" he said with a cheeky look

"Yes mendak I took one this afternoon before we went to tantric yoga as I didn't know what to expect"

"Great,ok first thing is 1st let's get some food in us there is a small cafe there chale?" She slipped her hand around his waist and replied "yes" they enjoyed some burritos and drinks then went back to the car.

"You ate well? you full baby?" She nodded

"Yah very much I am happily stuffed" she replied

"ok shall we go back to the Retreat.. actually I want to show you a place I use to go to alot when I 1st came"

"I'm fed now I'll happily do anything or go anywhere with you" she then placed her hand on his thigh suggestively.

"Uff sherni now I need to drive so hands to yourself please" he took her hand and placed it back in her lap. Naira giggled at his comments

"ok I will behave" it was around 6pm.. Naira saw Kartik come at a traffic light stop. All of a sudden he felt a rubbing sensation outside his jeans he turned and saw her she was stimulating his area with her foot.

"Babe please just a few minutes" she nodded with a naughty glint in her eye and behaved herself. Soon they reached..he parked in between some trees and a lawn way. He locked the car. 

"Come on to my lap" she looped his neck and sat..

"So what did he say oh yes on engorged first" he started the run his fingers up and down her legs  keeping complete eye contact with her..  his hand then ran softly up her tummy he heard her sigh softly.

"oh a new sensation do you like that" she nodded "yah it feels nice"

"Good" he leaned in then touched his lip on the dip of her neck just inhaling her but he didn't kiss her making her sigh. "I know this is your fav spot" he said rubbing his lip on it again.. he moist his bottom lip and dragged it up and down her neck. These small sensations were giving her small bolts of pleasure especially when he started to playfully rub her nape and upper back. He admired her expression which was of her eyes closed and her lips apart, he looked at her heaving bosom.. he knew she wasn't wearing a bra which excited him. His finger walked up and around her boobs but over the dress material. Her breath quickened..at his touch he smiled at her reaction.

"Let's take this a bit further.." he said.. open your eyes baby I want to see your eyes the window to your soul my soulmate" he said at the lost words he tugged her chin, they shared a sweet smile. Getting her attention he did a finger walk from her panties applying a bit of pressure which clearly excited her. "Soon but not yet" he said with his fingers going further up.. "now for the engorged areas" there he rested his hand on her breast casually she could feel the tip of his index finger on her left nipple. They were in a eye lock, he then started to gently rub it it up and down, in circular motion.

"Ahh" she whispered he did the same to the right one, his another hand was caressing her foot whilst playing with her boobs on her nipples he started to add pressure and twist and turn them, his another skilled hand slipped down her underwear he managed to get them around her ankles, yes he hasn't lost his touch. Without narration he ran his fingers up her dress enjoying her soft skin that was like butter her legs had a separate fanbase he could touch them all day and not  be bored.. Naira was lost in his hand work on her nipples as he now rubbed his full palm on each one pressing them hard which made her wet, just then she felt his middle finger run up and down her rose, he felt her swollen bud and started to circulate his finger on it. "Ah,ahh" she whimpered with a little sound. Her soft moans were turning him on.. Naira all of a sudden jerked as he pushed  2 finger up.. her grip gotten tighter around his neck. He could smell her arousal and he wanted her! He lifted her dress and licked her clit, hard and fast, he spread her legs more one knee falling on the dashboard  whilst his mouth completely worshipped her milky fluid he lapped up it all, he felt her relax a bit he could  hear her soft breath. He placed a kiss on her clit. "I've missed tasting you darling" in that moment  she went close and pulled his vest over his head. She saw his face he looked so hot she cupped his chin! Then a light sound was heard by both on the car windows.