Part 110 Holi Party and pre wedding shoot

Their holi look

“Baby bolo?”

“Well he wanted to apply colour on me but i..well this is our first properly holi darling” 

“It's also yours and your papa’s too” said Naira.

“Yeah I know..listen i’ll just come” he said walking over to the table area.

Kedar was just looking over towards the lawn entrance. “Papa?” 

“Naira beta sab theekh hai?” He asked. Kartik looked at the different colours.

“Kartik” he heard her call him in a upbeat tone.

He turned to her and saw his papa next to her.

“Papa, now” 

“Happy holi” they both applied colour on either side of his cheeks. Kartik closed his lids making Kedar think he might have rocked the boat.

He smiled then opened his eyes “happy holi dad” he picked a colour and applied on his father's cheek.

“Thanks beta” said Kedar and took him in a hug.

Kaira exchanged a smile he mouth i love you and she blew him a kiss.

“Ab tum bache khelo” he smiles then left them to it.

He watched his girl looking so pretty “Come here!’ He pulled her close and caressed her waist.

“Yes fiance?” She said keeping her palms on his chest.

“Here is a challenge” 

“What ..?”

Apply colour but without using your hands” he suggested to her.

“Without my hands..?” 

“Yes darling” 

“Achaa” she looped his neck forgetting their surroundings.

“ok..what is your dirty mind suggesting KG?” 

“Uff phir se KG bol”  

Naira giggled “Kya?” 

“Remember the challenge..haath ke sevai bahut kuch hai be creative baby girl” he said then put his lips on hers.

“Unn” she broke the kiss” kya baby control we are not in our home and..she looked across.

“Di”

“Kavi.. Naira, smiled seeing her sister along with Naitik. Behind them were Vikaas and Manish, Kartik held her hand as they went over. They greeted the four of them other people arrived too.

“Pritam bhai, bhabhi happy holi” he smiled seeing them. “Hey doll” smiled Priya then she hugged Naira.

Then Jenna and John turned up. “Happy holi everyone” said Kaira. “Darling come with me”