Part 1

Please note this is a continuation of my 1st book
'Playing with fire' read that 1st. Here is the 1st part of it's sequel or so e would say season.

Part 1

Naira woke up with a heavy head, she had been crying and then she realised what today was, she ran to her phone.

"11am? shaadi must be complete" she said as a tear escaped her eye.

'he chose this if he really wanted us to work he would've stayed, no Naira this is your fault you didn't ask him how he was feeling you both lost that baby!

"bas I can't take this anymore I need to get out of here seeing him with her will just kill me"she quickly had a shower and gathered her things.

When she came down Jenna told her Kartik's wedding didn't take place because he didn't turn up Naira somewhat felt relief hearing this, but then where has he gone?

Jenna told Naira she needs to think about herself from now on and forget men. Naira finally listened to her and the first thing she did was file the divorce papers that Kartik had gotten Salil to sign. When he was informed, he came straight to see Naira asking her why she wants a separation  he was adamant that he will try but she wasn't interested! Her papa didn't find out about her affair with Kartik but divorce was seen as a kalank so he broke ties with her. Her masimaa, and sisters supported her, but her dad did not want to know. Naira felt she needed to leave Udaipur and find herself .

3 months later..

Naira is now divorced from Salil, her masimaa wants to send her to go on a yoga retreat but she was reluctant, Sriti was also going and convince Naira to go take a break with her so Naira agreed. She is now and away from Udaipur and she just landed in Bali.

Fivelements Tri Kaya Parisudha Retreat" said Sriti

"wow it's so beautiful here" Naira said seeing the lush greenery,

Naira use to worry about Kartik but before she left India she got to know he was somewhere, she was glad to know because there was a point she was thinking the worst and after he tried to take his life that time what if he did again

Naira use to worry about Kartik but before she left India she got to know he was somewhere, she was glad to know because there was a point she was thinking the worst and after he tried to take his life that time what if he did again. She was happy to now it was nothing like that. Both girls went and filled in a registration form.

"Thank you girls, here are the keys to your rooms, Sriti and Naira looked around as they were going to the room. Everything just felt calm and relaxed, Naira went in her room.

"wow this whole place is like a garden, it's so big I can even do dancing In here, yay!" She jumped around but then thoughts about him came to her mind.

'Has he moved on with someone new, has he forgotten me of course he has,he would've gotten in touch, yes he didn't marry tara but it's been 3 months stop it Naira this is a new you remember! why you came here for yourself'