Chapter 1 - Confession

Ayanokouji POV

Im lying on my bed.

Suddenly there's someone knocking my door.I checked on my phone and saw it was already 7:30 PM evening.Because of my curiousity I open the door.
It was a suprising guess.

Karuizawa Kei.

"Good evening Ayanokouji-kun."

She said with a smile

"Good evening."

"Can I come inside?"

Cute + request + upturned eyes = fatal.

"Come in,feel free to use any chair.You can seat in the bed if you want,do you want a drink?,I have water,tea,coffee and chocolate."

"I will get a tea please."

After I finish making tea for the two of us.I gave it to Karuizawa who was sitting in my bed than I sat beside her.
The atmosphere was getting akward since Karuizawa doesn't talk at all.While I never speak to girls except for Horikita and Kushida.

"U-umm so what do you want?"

There was some hesitation but then she finally mustered up the courage to speak.

"Ayanokouji-Kun,can you please my boyfriend?"

Eh

The first confession I receive in my life.

"W-wait I'm confused,why me? Don't you think Hirata is better than me?"

"Ah... should I say that I don't think you are worse than Hirata-kun? To be honest, after I got a closer look, you seem to be more handsome than Hirata-kun. You also look really reliable and gentle...So don't understimate yourself you rank 5 in Ikemen ranking!"

It looks like I was rated by the girls when I wasn't aware.

Is it the same kind of ranking that the boys did with the girl's breasts?

"Is there any other rangking than Ikemen?"

"How many kinds of ranking would there be? The ikemen ranking? The wealth ranking? The grossness ranking? And the-"

"... You can stop. I don't want to know anymore."

"I mean you place 5 in Ikemen rangking so that's impressive."

Karuizawa start patting my back.

"Oh, but you were also pretty high on the gloominess rankings too.Here take a look."

Karuizawa start showing her phone to me.

I looked at the phone. There were several lists of countless boys.
There was also a disturbing ranking titled, "Ranking of boys who should die". Let's say I didn't see that.

"Are you not happy? You're ranked fifth."

"..No no im happy I'm just bad at exspressing my emotion."

"So what is your answer?"

Karuizawa ask while looking nervous and embarrassed at the same time.
I sighed

"I-I guess congratulation on getting ... boyfriend"

"Wait really?"

"Yes really."

"Truly really?"

"Yes really."

"So we are dating now?"

Its look like Karuizawa can't believe what's happening but still looks happy.

I embraced Karuizawa.

Me Right now, what expression did I have?

Was I smiling?

Or was there a shy expression on my face?

Or was there a confused smile?

I didn't know.

The me now... I did not know the expression I was wearing.

No.

I actually knew.

The expression I had now.

I knew what I was thinking of now, and I also knew what I planned to do.
While learning, people would feel joy in the process.

Whether it was studying, athletics, or games, it was the same.
You felt happy when you made progress.

This was the same with love.
I still didn't understand love.
I didn't know what romantic love was, and I didn't know what familial love was.

And I didn't understand the relationship between men and women.
The embarrassment and happiness I felt waiting for the outcome, that kind of thing I was also not clear about.
In the near future, I would definitely learn the answers to those questions.
But nothing would change.
Merely learning, growing up, and moving forward.

In other words,Karuizawa was like a textbook for me to the opposite sex.
And when I finished reading it- it's "purpose" would have been served.

Or-

Was a different future waiting for me?
Not leaving her side, becoming an irreplaceable existence for her.
I didn't know.

There was a part of me that hoped for that, and there was a part of me that understood that it wasn't possible.
So, let's pray.

Praying that at the current moment - I am holding an important person in my arms and smiling.

Praying that I'd become a young student, promising to treasure her.
I gently embraced Kei, quietly praying.

A/N:So Yeah im done i just copy Vol 11

A/N:So Yeah im done i just copy Vol 11.5 lol(in the last part)

Karuizawa will still has dark past.At first they will use each other but at than they will fall for each other probably Karuizawa first so yeah.

(PIC is not mine)