Chapter 3 - Swimming Class

I skip the bet girl stuff.Since I am to lazy.I don't want to see people complain about this.

Is it me but I am piss when someone say Kei is useless and ship Ayanokouji  with Ichinose.

No offense.

this my new fanfic but I will not upload it for now.Until I done a few chapter.

Also there will be no lewd scene in every my fanfic probably

Also there will be no lewd scene in every my fanfic probably.Since I feel some readers and including me uncomfortable making/reading lewd stuff so yeah.

Ayanokouji POV

After lunch ended, the long-awaited swimming class Ike and the others were waiting for finally came.

I quickly go to the locker rooms.

Sudou quickly started changing his clothes. His well-forged body from years of playing basketball was visible. Especially if you compared him to the others in the class, his body looks strong.

The students wrapped themselves with bath towels, but Sudou stood there in only his underwear. In that semi-nude state, he took out his swimsuit from his bag. I unintentionally spoke up at the sight.

"Damn Sudou look at that body."

"Sexy mother son of bitch!"

"Eight pack.

"Sudou, don't you feel embarrassed?"

"No, I try to change as quickly as possible. If you try to hide yourself, you become the center of attention."

Soon I also start to change my clothes into the swimsuit.

The room become quiet and everyone start to look at me and Albert shock is.

(I like Albert so I will put him in class D.)

"OMG"

Ike and Yamauchi look at me in shock and jaw wide open.Since they believe I am in the same level as them.

"Damn your body is better than Sudou.Do you train something Ayanokouji?"

"Life is not fair."

"Reality is shit."

(Is there any girl who ship theirself with Kiyo lol?)

"How?"

"Bruh"

"Piano and Calligraphy.I train piano and calligraphy."

"That doesn't make sense but......Okay."

"I think we should leave now."

The 3 idiots left the locker rooms.Soon the other boys follow including me and Albert.