TMS #2: Hello, Stalker!

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Hello, Stalker!
An Epistolary 

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Disclaimer & Copyright :

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, localels, and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, display, modify, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. I do not allow anyone to repost my stories in any website or writing platforms. Grammatical and typographical errors ahead. Please bear with the errors you'll come across inside this story.

Jeeasyc ©2021. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

◤━━━━━ ☆. ∆ .☆ ━━━━━◥

WARNING: Please avoid mentioning other stories or characters here. If they are same names or pronunciations of it, even of those places that I'll mention here, it's purely coincidental only. Let's spread maturity in this world of full immaturity. Don't let your toxic behavior eat you. Open your eyes and be in the right place.

Also, I don't own any of the resources of the pictures I used and I'll use, credits to the rightful owners and sites. I don't have any permission from them, to use their artworks/pictures. I don't have any bad intentions or to claim your works as mine. But if you don't want your artworks/pictures to be used, feel free to reach me out so I can delete them.

The pictures that will be used here inside this story is for the sake of imagination only. And those; quotes, mottos, jokes, pick up lines, that will be also said here are not all mine. I got some of them from somewhere so full credits to the rightful owners.

Note: This epistolary only belongs to jeeasyc. Do not steal, copy, and claim it as yours.

Have fun reading, my Asychers! ♡