Book One : "Hello Darling."

(Smut ends now)
(A/n: remember that dream sequence, it ends now)

"Y/n.."

"Y/n!.."

"Y/N!!!"

I shot awake to the sound of Mr. K calling my name.

"Oh dear, are you alright? You were crying in your sleep. Hannibal tried to wake you up but, his efforts failed." Mr. K said in a worried tone.

I blinked and wiped my teary eyes.

It was a dream.. all of it?

I feel my neck for the bite mark, it was gone. More tears flowed from my eyes.

"Oh dear, it must have been a pretty bad nightmare.." Mr. K hugged me.

I looked around to see if Hannibal was in the room, and he was. I looked at his face, but he only had slight blush on his cheeks.

Did he cause that dream?

He nodded his head slightly, covering his 'eyes' with his fedora. My face lit up bright red.

"Oh my you even have a fever." Mr. K was so worried about nothing.

"I'm fine Mr. K, it wasn't that bad, just shocking." I said,

"My face is red from embarrassment."

"Oh my dear, you scared the death outta me." Mr. K said, sighing in relief.

"Well then, I'll be on my way, Hannibal will be your guardian for the time being." Mr. K stood up, and walked out the door.

. . .

Hannibal came over and sat on the bed, he cleared his throat. I crawled over to him. Hugging him and leaning into his chest once again.

"Hannibal.." I said under my breath. He flinched, wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you mad at me..?" He asked.

"Did you do it on purpose...?" I asked back.

"No, I err, when I fall alseep, I can enter dreams. Err, well, I guess when I sleep, with someone in the same bed, err, we share the same dream unwillingly." He explained.

"Oh.. so, you thought it was just a normal dream- wait." I realized now.

"You thought you were dreaming of fucking me?" I murmured, blush covered my face.

"Well when you say it like that, I err, well." He was extremely flustered.

"And I thought it was real life-" I squeaked.

We both sat there silently for a little bit.

"Is your tongue that big..?" I asked.

"That's what you want to know?!" He exclaimed.

"I don't know, you ask something then!" I sheepishly stated.

"Touchè..." He whispered.

"Yes, it is that long.." He answered, turning his face away from me. I blushed, and gave his cheek a tiny peck.

His attention quickly shot back to me. He cupped my face with one of his hands.

"Can I see?" I asked worryingly.

"S-sure..." He stuttered, sticking out his oily black tongue. If I had to guess, it was probably 14 inches long. He slipped it back into his mouth.

"Wow..." I said in awe. I stared into where his eyes would be, it felt romantic in a way.

I want to kiss you so badly.

I heard his voice in my thoughts. I leaned forward and gave him a peck on the lips.

Just do it next time...

Page 6 519 words