Book One : "Hello Darling."

[MASSIVE SMUT WARNING! MASTER/PET KINK INCOMMING]

As he took his tongue out of my throat and began to focus on my neck, his hands gripped tightly onto my hips, bruising them. My whole body took on this strange heat, a pink hue covering my face. I slipped my own shirt off, and tossed it to the other side of the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He leaned forward once more, his face in the crook of my neck, breathing shallowly.

"Do you want this now?" He whispered gentlely, kissing my neck. I pulled his body closer to mine as an answer and he bit down onto the crook of my neck. The pain pulsed through my body. I shook underneath him, my moans croaked as tears slipped from my eyes. His hand moved down to my crotch and rubbing it gentlely as his sunk his teeth deeper into me.

"Oh god.." I managed to groan, holding onto him tightly. He was a beast devouring me.

He tugged on my pants as a way of asking for permission. I tense up but slowly nod my head, he slips two of his fingers into the waist line of my pants. Tugging my pants along with my boxers off of me, I squirm underneath him. He strokes my cock with his free hand, and I shutter in pleasure. Feeling my thighs stick to his leather pants was such a teasing sensation.

He grabbed my legs and put on of each of his shoulders, catching me completely off guard. I then realized the position I was in, as my hands were on his knees while he had a complete view of my lower half. I felt a wet sensation near my entrance and stuttered as he begain to eat me out.

I groaned as I felt my insides being stirred up by his tongue.

"Hann-i-baaaall~" I moaned, and he pulled away from my ass.

"Yes darling? Are you enjoying it?" He purred.

"I- I think I want more..." I mumbled, not entirely sure of what was going to happen.

I was thrown back down onto the bed, and I felt my legs and wrists become restrained. My legs being frogtied and my wrist being box tied behind my back. He unbuckled his belt and slid off his pants and boxers. After grabbing somethings from his side table, and crawled onto the bed and leaned over me.

I felt something cold and wet cover my abdomen, crotch, and ass. It was lubricate, and soon after he put a collar and leash on me.

"What a good boy you are, presenting yourself for your master." He cooed, rubbing the lube all over me, stroking my cock so teasingly. I whimpered, and as soon as I did he smacked my ass.

"Shut up mutt." He growled as he yanked on the leash. I nodded my head softly. He pulled me onto his lap, sitting me up so I was facing him. He grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. His other hand clawing into my back, blood dripping from the bite and his scratches. I was trying so hard not to moan.

"Good boy." He purred into my ear after pulling away. He slid his cock against my ass, using the box tie as an anker point to hold onto. He slowly pushed into me, allowing me to adjust safely.

Pain and pleasure coursed through me, just like the night before. I could see my stomach had a bulge.

"Good boy, taking it in so well, staying so quiet." He teased, bringing his hand to my face and creasing my cheek. I nuzzled into his touch.

Page 8. 615 words