Chapter 4

Nessa's POV, 9:00 Pm PST

Nessa walked in the mansion and smelled alcohol and drugs. She sighed knowing it would be a long night as she made her way to go find Chase or Charli, Dixie, someone at least. She couldn't recognized any from the makeup and costumes people were wearing. "Nessieee!" A voice boomed as strong arms wrapped around her "Guess who." The voice beamed "Chase?" She asks and smiled "No it's Satan yes it's chase." He states and Nessa rolled her eyes "Nessie? Really you couldn't have come up with anything better?" She played it out as she was upset. "I don't know I mean the Lock Ness Monster- Nessa it makes sense."

"I guess your right but I was kidding I like it." She says gently kissing Chase's cheek and she saw the blush on his cheeks "Your blushing." She states softly with a giggle. "N-No!" He says shaking his head causing Nessa to laugh "I'm kidding take a joke Hudson." She wasn't kidding "Fine Barrett." He says and huffed "Soo do you want a shot?" He asks grabbing some Vodka and Sprite. "I mean I wasn't planning on drinking but sure why not." She says and when she was handed the shot she downed it. "Damn Nessie don't play!" He says taking his aswell and then rinsed out the shot glasses

A voice echoed through out the house "WE'RE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Nessa figure it was Dixie, she was the person who could scream the loudest without a microphone or something similar to that. Nessa smirked at Chase after taking another shot "Let's play." She dragged him to the living room and saw Avani, Anthony, Dixie, Noah, Bryce, Riley, Mads and Christian there. "ooo Nessa love the devilish look you really rock red." Avani compliments her and she blushed hard "Awhh Chase and Nessa are matching that's so cute!" Dixie says giggling causing them both to blush "You guys are so annoying but let's play."

Mads POV

"Alright Madison Truth or Dare." Bryce states looking at the blonde female. "Dare I'm not a pussy." I dare you to chugged a bottle of beer." He says grabbing a bottle, popping it open and handed it to her. "bet I'll show you who the real party animal is hoe." She then proceeded to chug it like no tomorrow earning Ooo's from everyone and she threw it in the trash.

"Anthony truth or dare." She says and smirked "Truth." He says "Pussy anyways how many times have you and Voni fucked?" She says bluntly earning a blush from the clown girl "5." He says rubbing Avani's back and looked at Nessa. "Ness truth or dare." He hummed "Truth." She says confidently "Who have you found-" he was cut off by Mads "Is true you and Chase fucked?" A sly smile came across her face, "What no?! Madison are you insane we haven't hooked up." Chase says and stared at her "Really- because I found this photo of you guys making out last night." She pulled out her phone showing them.

"You can clearly tell that's not Nessa nor I." He snatched her phone and then threw it at her in rage. "Guys chill, Mads quit lying anyways Anthony what were you gonna ask Nessa?" Riley says "I was gonna ask who you found attractive in the Sway House." He says smiling at her "Yea no, ew none of you are." Nessa says laughing and Mads just looked down. She needed a way to embarrass her.

"Nessa I dare you to skinny dip in the pool." She states and smirked. "No im not letting her do that for one it's way to cold 2. Nobody needs to see her naked that's gross." Chase says

Nessa's POV

"I'll do it if she shuts up." Nessa says rolling her eyes "No Ness dont." Chase grabs her hand seeing her get up "No I'm tired of people defending me I wanna make this petty blonde bitch shut up." She grabbed a towel and sighed seeing everyone everyone out there and she stripped her of her clothes and before she knew it she jumped in it was cold yes but she didn't get out immediately and wrapped the towel around her and tried to warm herself up. She saw Avani come and help her.

Chase's POV

"MADISON WHAT THE FUCK!? Chase stared at her in anger "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He yelled at her "Nothing I just wanted to see it." She states causing Chase to be pissed "SHE COULD GET HYPERTHERMIA BECAUSE OF YOU." He slapped the girl across her cheek. "You've been fucking jealous of her since you guys got in that fight 5 months ago!" He stormed off to Avani and Nessa

"I got it Voni." He says and stared at her "Your never doing that's again for as long as I live." He  states as he picked her up and couldn't hear what she said but he heard Christian also yell at the girl along with some other people. The party definitely done for the night. Chase took Nessa to his room and laid her on his bed. "Go sleep Ness." He took his couch at the end of bed seeing her fall asleep immediately and he smiled whispering something inaudible and went to sleep himself

A/n

So what do we think? I hope this a good book someone people tell me if it is😂

I'll try and upload when I can!

-Mia

Word count: 928 words