Chapter 11

jealousy [ˈjeləsē]

NOUN

the state or feeling of being jealous." a sharp pang of jealousy" ·synonyms: · Enviousness, apprehension about rivals · ·

Jealousy, Jealousy - Olivia Rodrigo

This chapter will contain mentions of abuse, pregnancy and miscarriages, alcohol, self-harm, and strong language.

Read at your own risk.

November 19th, 6:40 PM

Nessa's POV

"Lauren...?" Nessa questioned, "Can you please stop bringing it up? i get it I fucked up but I'm tired of it being mentioned every 5 seconds." Honestly Nessa felt uncomfortable, but she was going to try and be nice about it first before she became bitchy or something of that sort. Lauren just snickered, "Its true Nessa, you did cheat and that's wrong but seriously why did you do it? If you wouldn't to be a little whore, why didn't you just say so?' Lauren flicked Nessa in the head and smirked more, "Come on tell us, tell everyone why you decided to be a slut and get with your best friends' boyfriend behind her back hm?"

"Yeah, Nessa tell us, tell me why'd you, do it?" Mads taunted saying it louder for everyone to hear and slowly but surely one by one everyone showed up forming a circle around Nessa which started to make her nervous, "Well... I- I." She couldn't speak she didn't know how to form words or how to explain anything, "I didn't mean too... it just sort of happened." Nessa look down trying hard to keep herself together but honestly it was a little hard for her to do.

"Why don't you tell everyone why you decided to call me a bitch, and an asshole? You know when we first met." Mads held Christian's hand everyone was pretty curious for her response and why she decided to insult Mads like that. "I can't, no I won't I won't tell you why -!" Nessa yelled lightly doing her best to keep herself intact but at the same time to defend herself. "Aww is Chicky scared? Little Chicky scared to speak her true feelings? Or did little Chicky decided to bottle it up and sleep with my man?"

Nessa was getting upset now, just like the Halloween party she was going to shut this petty blonde bitch up. "Madison when will you get your head out of your ass, and realize I had a crush on you?!" It took Nessa a hot minute to realize that one sentence spoke every ounce of true feeling she had, hearing some shocks and gasps from everyone including both Lauren and Mads, and a flustered looking Mads.

But hold on, let's get caught up here.

When Nessa had decided to cuss Mads out when they first met, she didn't really mean too, Nessa was still coming to terms with her being bisexual, she had just moved out to L.A and just started to officially consider herself in the talking stage with Josh when she had realized she had a crush on Mads. At first, she thought it was a joke but then she realized she did in fact have a crush on the blonde headed female. Nessa kept it a secret and still had until that very point, what hurt the most though? At around 2:30 that same night, Mads called Nessa out to the beach in her car saying she had very important news to tell her, that news? Jaden asked Madison to be her boyfriend. Hearing that crushed Nessa completely, she didn't know how to react or what to do so she bottled it up.

The very next day Nessa cussed out Madison while on the phone with one of her childhood best friends. Madison heard and became upset, storming off. She moved on and the girl ended up dating Josh of course until they broke up their second time, The Jaden situation is however a different story, Yes Mads is correct she hooked up with Jaden, Mads found out and Jaden started saying he had a crush on her, however Nessa didn't it was a one-time thing to satisfy some needs and that was it.

Now let's get back to the situation

"Y-you what?" Mads exclaimed, "How long?" She asks quickly and looked away causing Nessa to start breathing heavily and tear up "When... you and Jaden got together remember? That night on the beach 2:30 am you told me you and Jaden got together, I knew then and that crushed me." Nessa replied softly but shrugged, "it doesn't matter now my feelings will always be irrelevant, its over Josh and I broke up, he may be an asshole, and Jaden and I are just friends." She crossed her arms shrugging, Josh took that offensively, "I wasn't ever an asshole to you."

"Josh! You, you laid your hands on me twice while I was pregnant with your kid, you had a drinking problem its horrible!" Nessa exclaimed with tears running down her cheek and Josh slammed his hand "Where the fucks my kid then HUH?" He exclaimed causing Bryce to grab him "Chill the fuck out." Nessa jumped with fearful eyes causing Chase to pull her back to him "Your kids? Heaven, I miscarried on the same days we broke up." Nessa muttered and shook her head crying softly and wiping her eyes. "I was just Jealous I don't know but it was a ping of Jealous.. I just Im sorry.." those were the words she could speak

Her Heart ache, it ached so bad, she was hurt, heartbroken, and what happened here well this is what Nessa had truly, she longed to be a mother so excited when she found out she was pregnant, heartbroken when she found out she miscarried. "I know I fucked up; I know I've done unspeakable things, things that will forever live on my conscience because of it. I've hurt Mads I never meant intentionally, but I'm not asking for forgiveness, I'm just asking she stops bringing it publicly, I hurt Josh and I never meant too, he may have hit me, and may have caused myself harming but I don't me too hurt people I'm sorry." Nessa was too cared to do anything, so she got up and ran, ran as fast as she could she didn't know where she's going. Chase took off shortly after leaving everyone to stunned to speak, Mia started walking but Thomas grabbed her shoulder "Leave them be they'll be back I'm sure..." however he wasn't sure

This will conclude the final chapter of this book, I'm sorry this seemed so short and rushed however I don't have any ideas, I will write an epilogue but that's it- I simply have no more ideas apart from the one posted on my wall, thank you everyone for reading and voting I hope you all enjoyed this book

That simply doesn't mean I'll stop writing no, no, no I have another book in the works two actually as soon as I can get one chapter publish on the first book I'll start on the second, in a way they're tied together so they will be updated at the same time as much as possible.

-Mia/Alice)

Word Count: 1197 Words