Chapter 9

November 6th, 2021 8:53 Am

Nessa's POV

"He's beautiful our son is absolutely stunning just like his mother." Chase says pushing a piece of Nessa's hair back as the two walked the beach happily. Nessa holding a baby carrier on her left side. They had just finished a photo shoot and now were meeting up with friends. Nobody had known Nessa had given birth they all thought she wasn't due for another month but a surprise came early..

"Aunt Essa!" A childish voice beamed and ran over towards her, "Hey buddy." Chase replied chuckling as the little boy ran back to his parents, Mia & Thomas. "He-."

Nessa suddenly shot up in sweat and her cheeks were red as hell. Was she dreaming? She quickly touched all parts of her body trying to make sure it was a dream. No baby, No pregnancy, No Chase.. definitely no Chase. She was thankful that was a dream, I mean was it wrong to have a dream that you and your bestfriend had baby together and well were together.

Nessa shook the dream out of her mind trying to forget about it so eased out for bed slowly and wrapped her blanket around her, oddly enough it was cold she didn't remember it being this cold when she went to bed though. She quickly realized it was on 63 and she tried turning it up but it didn't seem to budge. Was it broke? She grabbed her phone and called the main office people to no surprise the heater had been broke, and on the coldest day of the week too.

She screamed a bunch of cuss words not actually giving a fuck if her neighbors heard. She couldn't stay here she'd freeze to death and especially because they said it would get even more colder. She didn't know what To do other then texted Kouvr. "Hey Kouvr? Do you mind if I come over there for awhile? My heaters broke at my apartment and it's freezing." Kouvr immediately respond with a "Your welcome to come over and Chase is really happy he just saw my phone."

Right.

Chase.

It was official she was developing a crush on him. This odd dream she had didn't help. But she didn't know what to do. I mean she was scared, scared of getting hurt again. She didn't know if she could trust Chase enough to be with him. What she did know was that Charli had broke his heart, but she had also done the same expect it was with Josh. Like mentioned before Nessa had her reasons to do what she did. But People also tended to misinterpret what happened. People assumed she got with Jaden and while they may have been true she didn't get with him willingly

Nessa threw on about 2 layers of clothes before heading out, her feet and socks wet from the snow that was falling and she quickly got in her car and cranked her heater warming herself up and started driving to the hype house.

November 6th, 9:13 Am

"I'm here fuckers!" Nessa announced wiping her shoes and such, "And it is fucking cold!" She exclaimed as her body shivered and Mia just started laughing, "it's winter of course it's cold I just didn't expect it to be this cold now though too." She replied and looked at Thomas. "THOMAS BABY COME HERE." She yelled and giggled at Ness "I've been trying to get him onboard for a baby, and I made hot chocolate but I write on the cup from your future child.

Nessa laughed hard and Thomas walked over towards Mia and kissed her head. He picked up the cup and smiled almost taking a drink but then saw what it said and he looked at her "No Baby Not yet." He took his hot chocolate walked off "He loves hot chocolate i thought he would say yes." She pouts "Don't worry, you'll get a baby soon." She laughs and smiled but felt arms wrapped around her "Hi Chase." She giggled and smiled "Hey." He replied back "Your cold." He immediately pulled back and Kouvr smirked walking by then "Love Birds."

Nessa blushed "Yea I know my heater broke so I'm here for the day until it's fix and Kouvr stop it we're friends nothing more!" She exclaimed and Chase laughed "Yea friends." He mocked and rolled his eyes and Nessa hit him lightly then walked to see what everyone else was doing.

"Oo we should make a hot chocolate bar!" Avani's eyes lit up and smiled as everyone gathered in the kitchen "I don't about you but I make bomb hot chocolate so I will take charge of that, the boys can go get the tables and set them up." Mia replied "We the females will make hot chocolate and set it up cutely like Pinterest worthy." Kouvr says

Nessa grabbed chocolate chips, the coco mix and other sort of sweets, she grabbed mason Jars and spices and started putting stuff in the types of jars and such, she took a marker labeling it all aswell. Out of the corner of her eye she as the boys struggling and she laughed mentally they couldn't even put a table up without fighting and she just shook her head because of it.

Mia was getting the cups and pouring hot chocolate into all of them, it was made with Milk, syrup and of course the powder since after all it wouldn't be hot chocolate without the main ingredient. She walked the cups over along with the coffee creamer can full of extra she set it on the table and let's the boys do whatever

Nessa started walking the cinnamon, nut Meg and other spices over. She took the chocolate chips, whipped cream, chocolate straws and other things over aswell. The group smiled at the set up bar and they all got their hot chocolate and dug in and for the rest of the day they talked about story's and other things.

Word Count: 1010 Words