Some are meant to marry the solitude? Or not?

*birds singing sounds *
A ray of sunlight reflects on Angelina's face... she's sleeping in her bed while the curtains are dancing with the air a hot tango dance .

Angelina is sedated by the starried sky of last night, Her throat it's thirsty but her mind it's wetting her dreams with a sweet and tasteful ilusion of having someone to hold in the mornings when she starts to live again after being dead in sleep eight straight hours...

Angelina open her eyes, she's looking straight to the roof... slowly and hopelessly slide her hand over her chest and then through the bed into the empty space next to her in the bed ... she turns to her right, and it reproaches over the cold pillows around her (as many to fill the entire room but not her loneliness ), a tear falls from her eyes .

"The morning keeps on rising, and the sun still kissing hardly people's skins .
As soon as our brain stops creating dreams while we are sleeping, as soon as we land back in this world we all hate as much as we love to keep doing things to survive in it"-Angelina says to herself while brushing her teeth and looking at herself in the mirror .

Today she decided to have a walk through the park near her apartment... she rather daydream in an open place than in the four white walls she live in ....

Angelina is walking on her cowboy boots, and simple jeans that perfectly matches her black T-shirt and exuberant ego that highlights her aura every time people stares at her for no reasons... is she mysterious ? Or people think she's serious? Whenever she goes she can't stop her mind from thinking she's cool. She is cool for real. She wants to be the center of attention but she's scared when she enters a place and everyone's watching her , so she must keep on playing like 'Sharon Stone' on 'Basic Instinct '....

Angelina is heading towards the park fountain with her hands in her pockets... takes the cigarettes box out of her jeans pocket,look at it for a second and then she takes a cigarette out of the box with her pretty juicy lips and turn it on ... expells the air like a chimney , her lungs are turning on like a New Bentley traveling around an empty spot and her brain function starts to bloom new brain cells with every thought that flows through those nerves, she can't compare with any living thing on earth, that's why she wishes she can stop her mind for a minute, but she's pretty much aware she pays her rent and luxury's by making raw and tough poetry out of her pain .

Gracefully crosses her legs and her arms while holding her best friend Mr. cigar, she says:
"You my dear son of god knows, you are my best friend , You inspire my days, calm my breath, and kill me softly but at least I'm aware ..."

Angelina lays around the fountain in the park she was heading in the beginning and says: "well , we'll, well... another day, but the same sun shines like a vivid hell... pretty faces in the streets that I might fall in love with but non of them it's really living happily ... " -Angelina puts her hand into the fountain water - "I used to love being loved... hmm. Quite strange how I thought I will always have someone to call and share a bit of my day. Is it possible to have someone forever around? Does this people have someone to trust in? Or are they as much lonely as I am? -Angelina gets up and throw the cigarette away while sitting right straight face to the street, she points with her index finger forming a weapon , a guy walking towards her, she thinks to herself:-
"Cute guy, pretty almond eyes, looks mysterious, I like it, doesn't look like someone rich but does look smart and sweet...Is he as lonely as I am? Or is he one of those people walking helpless to their day by day?

Angelina gets up, stretch her arms with the palms of her hands and laugh sarcastically... walks way back home... she is curious the most than the famous dead cat we all have heard... in the way she notices again that guy with the pretty almond eyes from the park entering to a music store... she decides not to follow him, but she's curious and haven't heard Frank's album many times, so why she shouldn't non directly follow him ? -Angelina thinks to herself: "he's not that interesting to be followed by someone like me, I'm not stalking !, but somehow he feels like a safe place ..., Should I go back home and stare at the roof?, I believe in destiny and my intuition so may be I should keep on flowing like the waves of the sea .

Angelina enters the music store and walks right straight to the guy with pretty almond eyes, the guy seems not be interested over her presence, Angelina's ego starts to hurt so she just ask him directly what type of music does he like while she's grabbing Amy Winehouse first album. The guy gives a look back to Angelina and says 'I would say some less touching music than the one you like' and smiles shamelessly.

They both have cross sights... Have they both cross each other hearts?