What about the guy with pretty almond eyes?

Angelina has crossed sights with the cute pretty guy with almond eyes. Many things has come to Angelina's mind, like the moment when you're in danger and you see your life passing right through your face.

Angelina cuts the strength of each other's holding like a chain to a lock. And the guy passes his fingers through his hair while his eyes falls from the front to the floor...

-Angelina smiles to him and says: "do you really like music ? Or you're just trying to look interesting?". The guy says: "I do like music but I'm already interesting... interesting people are the less interesting faces you will see anywhere you go". She continues: "Sometimes, I'm interesting and I look interesting, like judging a book by its cover. My cover it's as pretty as I am. What about your name? It's as cooler as that pop album you're holding?". -he responses while smiling:" My name it's Kibou, and may be I'm cooler than this album cover because I'm just visiting the city".
A Shamelessly Angelina puts the album she was holding in her hands right to its place and leans on Kibou's shoulders only to whisper to his ears: "If you like noodles and you're alone, be my guest now that I'm bored and listen to me vomiting words" ... She looks at him, he is blushing and his heart starts to run like thunders in a raw afternoon .

Angelina and Kibou are walking together in the walk side. No words, no noises, no voices, they're just thinking about their life's, no worries about uncomfortable silences.
He thinks she's cool.
She thinks he's a safe place.

Angelina and Kibou has now arrived to Angelina's building, they have enter in her apartment... she turns on the kitchen, puts water to boil and throws in some noodles.

Kibou it's amazed by Angelina's apartment, he thinks she might be a father's daughter , but he looks for some family photos and the walls just gets bigger and whiter if you watch them more than two seconds... He sits in her couch, and lays back his head over that cold leather couch. He inhales carefree, but he can't smell anything. Angelina comes from the kitchen with two bowls full of spicy chicken noodles and give one bowl to him and sits right next to him... she starts to eat , her checks gets bigger as she fill them with food. Kibou it's looking at her thinking she looks cute,
and says to her :" I Haven't met anyone that could feed me with spicy chicken noodles and shamelessly full her mouth with it and look so comfortable doing it".
Angelina keeps on eating and slowly chug the gulp and says:"Guess I'm cooler than you thought. -As she smiles -. " I'm just hungry and noodles are done in three minutes and full me at least for two hours. Your name it's Japanese, May be you're tired of eating noodles or you love them so much. I'd say the first one, because everyone gets happier while eating noodles".
Kibou response:" Japanese right?, right!, my dad it's Japanese that's why my name it's Kibou as hopeful as a ray of sun in a darkest place. I used to hate it because my life hasn't been as hopeful as my name suggest , but somehow you end up realizing a name it's given by the destiny , and we mean what they mean ... so I like it now somehow..."

Angelina and her pretty big brown eyes are moving through Kibou's Iris... and thinks to herself :" A rose without garden stills being a rose, but a garden without roses it's just grass destinated to be careless..."