Beautiful people meet beautiful people

Guess we always says we haven't met someone that great, when we meet someone new. I'm not trying to fool myself by painting Kibou as a perfect human. I just haven't felt comfortable with someone in a very long time.
Angelina's smiles while stretching her body all over the bed , takes her cellphone ,look at the hour, it's ten am , and texts to Kibou : "Hi, how this morning it's treating you?, want to share a humble but non boring conversation with this one ?"
Kibou's responses: "Hi noodles!, sure!, I want to see a sunset tho, I'm not trying to sound romantic, I just want to get inspired , what do you think? Will you take me to a beautiful sunset?".

Angelina looks at the message, smiles and responses with a thumbs up and says out loud "damn it!, who would have thought he's that type of guy". She laughs and covers her face with the sheets .

Hours has passed by....

Angelina takes a walk through the city, she's listening at Foster the people song 'static space lovers' , while eating a croissant... as usually people it's staring at her. I mean she's so divine, black cowboy boots, ripped shorts on, a bigger hoodie on, and her earphones ringing more than a cheater's cellphone after divorce.

-Angelina is  passing by the park fountain near her apartment... she remembers there's where she first saw Kibou's face. She immediately remembers Kibou's message, she takes a look at the hour in her cellphone, it's four pm and the sun has already reached the golden hour. She calls Kibou's cellphone , and hear a strong ring ring behind her , she looks behind ... Kibou it's behind her just for thirty inches away from her , he answers the phone and says 'Hi noodles, I was thinking about you, i thought you'd stand me up, but I remembered we didn't agree an hour, so I was walking through the park and got lost in a girl eyes"... Angelina smiles and rubs her nose while she makes a disgusted gesture (jokingly) and says: "Bravissimo!" -As she applauses- "When did you became a poetry guy?. Chessy, I like it , keep that going huh"- As she touches his noses with her finger and smiles him closely just to walk away and approach to the fountain .

Kibou's have never really felt as much alive as he does feel right now. He follows Angelina. They both are sit in the fountains border, they're looking at that great red sunset, Angelina takes a look back to him, and says :
-"I'm curious about your history. You said you're interesting, will you trust in me ? I'm very good at listening, don't worry if you think I'll interrupt you, I won't, I rather say nothing but listen ".
Kibou keeps straight his sight to the sunset, leans his palms hands in the fountain and the air hits his hair like a hurricane loving... he says:" i was wondering when you'd ask ". As he looks at Angelina's eyes and continues :" What can I say? , I was born in Japan, lived there until I turned eight years. Then I moved on with my mother in San Francisco and started to travel around the world until I landed here. Haven't make any friends, to be specific I don't have friends ... well I found you, guess you're my new friend" - She turns way back his sight to the sky- "are you surprised yet?, you look like someone that could walk in a place and at least half of the people there are your friends. I'm jealous noodles. Your parents have raised a popular girl , aren't they?".

Angelina laughs as she exhales and says: "Some are raised by life, don't you know that? , I thought you were smarter than that hahaha".
He immediately responses :"Thought your parents bought you that nice apartment. I'm such a prejudice person , ugh , sorry about that, how well life's treating you right now?, could you define it counting since the day we met?

Angelina : "I'm truly less lonely. I could be the soul of the party if I want to but I don't want to. I rather spend my time talking with a pretty guy  that doesn't get bothered by a pretty truthful someone like me. How long will you stay in the city? Do you like it ? What about the buildings in here? Do you think they're big and empty as our mind? Did you liked to see the sunset next to me? To be honest I don't care about sunsets, I just said yes because I wanted to feel like yesterday, less lonely and accompanied. I used to come here every night,  sit right here, and lay back to see the stars in the sky. I even used to buy an entire Jack Daniel's bottle just to leave it here as a memorie each day, I don't drink but someone got so drunk by those bottles. I even talked to those bottles, now my secrets are into someone's belly, I hope it has nourished their minds and filled their voids.

Kibou look at her.
Angelina look at him.
They both has crossed sights .
They both has crossed each other's hearts.
They don't feel as lonely as they used to feel an hour ago.