Everything's alright, right?

It's morning ... Angelina stills sleeping and gets a phone call, sleepyhead she answers :"Morning", she hears a male voice through the phone saying:"Good morning miss Angelina ,it's Alessandro Vitale,the guy from yesterday...", quickly she gets up and sits while she checks at the time in her phone, and interrupts him"yeah yeah , hi Mr. Alessandro, how did you get my number?" , he answers:"Well, you gave me your contact card yesterday, sorry if I'm bothering you...  I just wanted to say I would like to learn from you... may be you can advice me, I'd like to post my very first book and by looking at your work I feel so inspired , so it would be an honor to have you as my mentor". Angelina responses so confused and tired by sleeping four straight hours "Mmm... yeah, sure , may be we can meet for lunch at 'Candy Cane Bakery' , it's one pm right for you?". Alessandro with a big smile on his face and almost shouting answers:"Yeah. Amazing, see you there miss Angelina".

———The time flew like a butterfly in a blue painted sky———

Angelina arrived to the 'Candy Cane Bakery', she enters to the place as she politely says hi to the cashier madame in there and asks for a cold brew coffee and a croissant full of cheese... she's waiting for her order to be ready. Alessandro has arrived to bakery, he recognizes her from behind and asks to the cashier madame for a croissant full of cheese and a milkshake , he turns his body way to the street and leans his arms in the counter by sides Angelina, she takes her glasses off and take a look to him ...
-the conversation starts-

An: Mr.Alessandro ,right?
Al: Lady Angelina, nice to meet you.
-The both orders are ready to be paid, Angelina opens her bag and give her credit card to the cashier madame, Alessandro stops her from doing it and says "I know we're in the twenty first century ,but let me pay for this".

Angelina sits in the exact same place she sat the last time she went there. They both takes their croissants and starts to slowly eat them. Alessandro continue with the conversation and says——
Al: Lady Angelina, as a writer I would like to get to know what you're thinking right now.
An: As a human being and as your 'mentor ', i would like to tell you that my mind it's gold, I make money from it , and that's somehow disrespectful mr. you... wrong way to start a conversation... -she laughs- what are you thinking right now? .-Says her as she looks at him with a great intimidating look-
Al: I'm sorry Lady Angelina... I was just curious, you look like analyzing everything... I thought that would sound polite somehow-he shyly answers-and ... I'm just thinking about how delicious this croissant is... the things I had to do once I arrive to my place, and how am I supposed to start to write my book .
An: Many things on my mind, right?
Al: yeah for sure.
An: Well, I can't tell you how to write a book mr. Vitale...I mean I've never taken classes of how to do that... I just live and see the things and think about them and vomit them from my brain to the paper.-says her As she smiles with her mouth full of croissant and as she takes a sip of the cold brew coffee from the straw .

Angelina doesn't meant to be rude, but she's been a little bit busy and tired lately, so her mood it's not the best today.

Al: Amazing. -Says him so surprised by her honest and truly not wise answer- Don't you feel like writing everything that you say?- He starts to taking notes- Do you have an inspiration? Or something that keeps you going?
-Angelina thinks about Kibou and how less lonely he has make her feel and answers-
An: No. I don't. - She crosses her arms, on disappointment with herself- But you should , it would make you think so much and may be it could help you with your book . -she puts her glasses on and avoids to look at him-
-Angelina cellphone stars to ring, she looks at the screen and noticed it's Kibou, she takes the call:
K: Hi , where are you? Something happened right now and I gotta go ...
An: Well I'm in... wait ... something what?... where you going ?...
K: Something happened and I gotta take a flight back to San Francisco, Im just calling to let you know .
An: What happened? You're good? Your mom's good? Are you at the airport? I'll be there in less than half hour...
K: I just have to deal with some things... I'll be back soon, I gotta go ...
-Kibou hangs up the phone, and the lost signal call starts to sound... Angelina it's so confused, her heart starts to rush like a horse race in a hot afternoon, she looks at Alessandro, and walks out the place, starts to call Kibou back but the number cellphone has been disconnected. Alessandro it's confused the most, he follows her and asks her if she's okay, but Angelina ignores him as she walks away....

Angelina it's on her way to the fountain in the park, hoping Kibou was joking and he shows up there soon. One hour passed by, two hours passed by, three hours passed by, four hours passed by. It's six o'clock pm, she's sitting around the fountain waiting for Kibou to shows up. But what's on her mind?

Angelina's brain cells starts to throw up words and thoughts, physically her body it's sitting around the fountain but her mind it's traveling and jumping trough line times in her life ....

"I hate myself for missing someone I just met a couple weeks ago, it's like I was desperate for someone but I'm not, I just don't want to be lonely... and what about what he said in the phone? He said something happened? Is he alright? Why his phone doesn't ring? He was just visiting, and I'm just making up fantasies... he never said he would stay forever, right? , he said he liked the city but he never said he would stay... neither that he would leave soon... Everything's fine... He's not like the people I have met before, right?, he said he'll come back soon, May be in a couple days, don't worry, I'm fine, we're fine...".
-Angelina takes a cigarette out of her pocket and turns it on. She's  freezing.She takes a walk way to her home and puts her headphones on...

She enters in her home after a couple cigarettes as dinner, and lays in her bed as she poses her beautiful big brown eyes in the static blank roof... she says to herself "We are nothing without somebody , right?" She exhales and continue "what about me? I'm always left... why do people likes me first when they see me and then vanish away... what about it? How long will I be talking to the roof since I wake up until I fall asleep?".
It's been a long time since Angelina cried for last time... tonight her tears didn't warned her eyes from tearing a sea, neither her mind from feeling the most than her heart . She takes the position of a fetus in a woman belly's as she shuts her mouth with her hands to not be heard by the walls those which gossips out there....

"A human body can be consumed by human thoughts. "

She doesn't have great experience by being loved by someone. No one has being for so long in her life. When she met Kibou she was certainly trying to cure her heart from feeling alone, a couple weeks were enough for her to feel secure, then he called and dissolved, she can't contact him and as much as she knows she has to get her work done, she feels like an old soul trapped in a young body. Most of people her age it's trying to reach goals, gets excited by partying and shopping. He's like an adult grown, she runaway from home five years ago, with no one but her precious wooden doll. She says her treasure it's her mind, but she truly can't remember anything about her life since the day she ran away from home. The humans mind delete the memories that holds space, those which are mostly hurting the health ...