Evangeline was her name

Angelina never got the chance to see her moms. She used to try everyday to remember her mother's face but it was more like a headache and then a cry. When she was five years old she once asked the chief ,her dad ,where her momma was, he just touched her hair and gave her a kiss in the forehead.

Evangeline was her name.
Evangeline met Hiromi when she was twenty and he was twenty five. She was working at a hotel and he was killing people there. Her work was being nice with people there, and he was just an orphan who had a tough life. They crossed sights . She was being polite, and suddenly touched his heart.

Honestly she was working to feed her family. None of them could have make enough money to reach the end of the month and solve their problems. She had to quite university, she couldn't afford herself to pay it.

When Evangeline met Hiromi she was working out of energies, two straight days without eating anything because she gave her food to her siblings. Despite she was being nice with the clients in the hotel. Eight pm was the exact time she said "Hi, welcome, how can I help you?" To Hiromi who was about to kill a poor junky guy that got on his way when he was feeling down. Hiromi saw her loving big green eyes , heard her warm voice, felt relieved, his madness fade away and said "Are you starting your shift or are you about to finish your round? ".-He took a cigarette out of the cigarettes box and turn it on, and look back at her- Evangeline answers: "Sr. I'm sorry can't provide that information, can I help you with anything else". While smiling at him but she's so tired inside she just have to be polite-
Hiromi smiles while he expells the cigarette smoke and says back "I'm sorry if that was rude, you asked me what you could help me with, and I just answered you. Have you eaten already?. You look pallor and your smile it's forced, I know you're doing your work but take a break won't kill you, keep on working in that state ...that will kill you for sure, so come on, I promise to pay you the twice of  your shift today for spending your time like this, I won't do you dirty, so don't be scared, Im just hungry and I don't want to have dinner alone".
Evangeline it's disgusted by his words, she thinks he's just a babbler, she rolls her eyes back as she inhales running out of patient and gently smiles and says to him: "Sr. Thank you for your invitation, I must reject it, sorry, if there's something else I can help you with, please let me know!, have a great night".
Hiromi keeps on smoking and says :"Arigatō, misu" . He walks away but he's already charmed by her coldness but gently style of holding patience up. He won't leave hotel until she crosses in her path again.He does believe in destiny.

It's twelve am, Evangeline shift has finished.
She's walking way to the exit door, she's yawning , hungry and tired... the panoram starts to move like an earthquake, flashing lights are shining from everywhere , a handsome man it's walking easygoing towards her and suddenly everything's black .

Five years has passed by, Evangeline and Hiromi are married now, she's carrying a baby in her belly, she feels happy. She often sends money to her family , but since that night haven't seen any of them. She writes  them letters sometimes but haven't sent any at the time . Hiromi only comes at night from work. She knows what's his work is,she's not worried anymore since she knows the world's a better place when his husband kills people like him.

Months passes by. That momma belly it's bigger than her thoughts. She's lonely in a big house. Hiromi has become lonely the most too. They both are lonely in their mind but they know how to hide it and kiss each other's in the mouth. A baby it's on it's way, some things  may change...

A beautiful baby was born. Evangeline it's crying out loud, Hiromi it's happiest the most while holding her baby on his arms. Their baby has been named Angelina as a reference of 'messenger angel'. She turns one year old.Two years old. Three years old. She can only see her parents once a month if she's lucky enough. She now it's four years old. The home workers are singing happy birthday to you, and her father walks in the room while singing "happy birthday My beautiful Angelina , long live to you". It's the first time her father shows up for her birthday since she's aware of her memories. Angelina it's excited so she holds her dad ... It's bedtime , Angelina asks her dad where's her mom, Hiromi smiles trying to hold the tears of his heart as he says "mommy went to the toy store to get you that doll that you liked , she'll be back as soon as you open your eyes ... Angelina falls asleep..."

Evangeline it's not alive, Neither Hiromi. It wasn't her fault , May be neither Hiromi's fault. They felt in love, had a daughter , they felt loneliest the most by trying to heal their voids with a baby...

That night Evangeline drove straight to that hotel she used to work in, in her daughter birthday. Why would she? Because  She spent most of her summers and sadness on that place where she cried out every night because she thought poorness was ruining her life... that night She paid an entire week for the most expensive room there. She was dressed in a black silk dress , high red bottoms heels, and a tiny leather bag . She sat in the bed , she laid back in it as she started to cry, she turned around in bed and got in a fetal position, she hoped to fall asleep but she couldn't . After ten minute she approached to the balcony and looked up to the sky  , noticed the night was dark and cold , turned a cigarette on and suddenly heard someone was hitting the door ... she threw the cigarette from the tenth floor and waited until it's light vanished from touching the first floor . Hiromi entered disturbed into the room. He was sweating , she was calm , they were looking at each other's in the eyes , he got close to her while his heart was less than an inch to skip out of his chest, Evangeline smiled at him careless and sweetly  and said "it's nice to see you again my dear, this place is where it all started... I fainted in front of you and you took me in your arms and feed me that night. I was so weak and vulnerable, I thought everything would change because I met you and you loved me very well, didn't you?, you always do the right time... Angelina , her eyes are just like yours, She's four years old today but she's so smart , isn't she?, I drove to the toy store and bought her a doll, the homeworkers says she likes dolls... funny , she's my daughter but I have only seen her three times, I don't even know what she likes... oh my dear, the doctor said I was fine, so I took my permission to drive , buy and pay for this room". - She started to cry as she smiled -"I bet Angelina will be one of  those voices people chooses to hear. I would love to see her as a bride...many possibilities, as many as the weather changing ... Thank you for everything vision man , in my next life I hope to find you again ".... The night got darker as the wind was hitting the building walls ... Hiromi was speechless and shocked, only his heart was reacting unconscious to her words ... the wind blew so hard in a moment and curtains got closed, the room got dark, he reacted , but there was no one on the balcony anymore... he started to cry bewildered, his view was clouded, and he quickly run on to the balcony, looked down the street and the first thing he saw was a soul painted in red all over the pavement... he was so shocked he fainted .

Since then Hiromi blames himself for making her feel so lonely . The truth it's no one's fault, they both were broken since they were born in this life .

That night Hiromi lied to a child as he lies to himself every night before falling asleep.

-Angelina couldn't open her eyes since that night , neither Hiromi's heart has healed from that night....