The three of us getting sick 2

(Ratchet P.O.V.)

I was waiting for the others to get back with those three. I dont want them to get more sick then they are all ready. I look at the others as they talk.

I heard to big crashes from different spots. Those idiots must have broken their doors down. I see Sunstreaker and Sideswipe carrying Abbie down stairs.

And then Wasp and Ash following them. Abbie wasn't making it easy for those two. Even though she is sick she can sure still fight.

I heard the door open and Bee and Soundwave come in with a struggling Kelsey. "All right set those two on the couch first" I say.

They nod and set Abbie and Kelsey on the couch. They glare at them then at me. I ignore it and scan Abbie first. "Abbie has a fever of 103 and by the looks of it you got Pneumonia" I say.

" Really well the doctor did say I can get it easier since I had it two years ago" She says. I look at her "and you don't think it is a big deal you could be hospitalized" i say.

"I want you to relax for a while and I will get you some medication for it got it" I say. She nods lightly leans back into the couch.

I scan Kelsey next and look at the results. "Your not as bad as Abbie but you still have the flue so you must relax as well" I say and she nods.

I turn to Ash and scan her. "You just have a cough and plugged nose" I say to her.

"You two should be fine in a couple days if you take the right medication and Abbie will take longer to get better" I say.

They nod and the others look at each other. "Me and Sunny will take care of Abbie for you Doc" Sides says.

I glare at him and nod lightly. "no you arent me and my trine are taking care of her" Starscream says.

As they argue Wasp takes Ash back to her room. And Bee and Soundwave take Kelsey to the spare room.

Well until they are done arguing I'll have someone else watch Abbie for a little bit. "Optimus, Megatron come here" I say.

They come over "yes Ratchet what do you need" OPtimus asks. "can you two watch over Abbie until they are done arguing?" I ask them. They nod and take Abbie up stairs.